5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously comfortable.
Published 18 months ago by B. Tracy

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft sole, but straps are narrow and too rough.
Soft underneath your foot, but straps are " economy": made of 1" wide nylon webbing without lining. They feel rough on my skin.
As another reviewer noticed they can, or do rub your skin. Then you have to put a piece of tape or something underneath the strap.
Published 8 months ago by gracja schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously comfortable., July 25, 2013
B. Tracy (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Universal Sandal (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these from Teva.com. They are so comfortable. Very soft underneath your foot, even compared to my old pair. One thing I did notice was that when I first put them on there seemed to be a rise underneath the ball of my foot but that fixed itself after a day or two. Another interesting thing is that the heel strap is not secured with hook and loop (velcro) like it used to be but is one solid piece. I never changed that adjustment on my old pair so it doesn't matter to me, but if you're sensitive about that, you might not want to buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Footwear, July 22, 2013
My new Teva sandles are great. A generous foam padding makes them very comfortable for extended wear. They are pretty basic for Teva sandles but I bought them to wear when I walk the dogs on the beach in the morning. They provide all the support I need. I've worn Tevas for year now and particularly like the design of a side-strap sandle. The Amazon price was competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be buying these as long as Teva makes them :-D, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Universal Sandal (Apparel)
I'll be buying these as long as Teva makes them :-D . As described by others, they Really Do feel like walking on pillows. For years, I enjoyed a similar pair of EVA foot-bedded sandals made by another manufacturer with less durable straps that wore out and broke. The Teva's in black are more attractive. Agreed with another reviewer upon first wearing these sandals, the toes and ball of the foot felt higher than the heel (which I didn't mind at all), but that went away with a couple of days of wear. So far I'm wearing them in the house. Will evaluate and review how rugged they are with extended outside wear. If they're as rugged as I think they are, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a replacement pair when these finally wear out or break.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, October 2, 2013
just as expected ,I have been looking for this and finally found it here. I will be back for more

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept, September 18, 2013
Comfortable! It's like walking on pillows. The only small complaint is that my husband says it rubs his pinkeky toe a little raw. He has worn them several times and still occurs. We put a little piece of duct tape on the stiching and no complaints and you cant see it. Overall we love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tevas are great, June 21, 2014
Ive been wearing these teva sandals for years, much better than the original teva whic was a thong with a top support attached. The straps are nice a hard but dont worry, they will soften up as the sandal adheres to your foot and then they fit like your barefooted. Teva should never stop making these sandals as they last a long time, offer very good fit and are well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft as butter, June 20, 2014
These are very soft to walk on. a lot of sandals have way too hard a sole. this is the summit of comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft sole, but straps are narrow and too rough., May 31, 2014
gracja schmidt (Brooklyn, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Universal Sandal (Apparel)
I bought also another pair of Teva sandals: Terra FI 4. These have comfortable straps and are also soft soled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, May 25, 2014
I purchased a pair for my husband and brother- in-law. They are very squish and soft. Very comfortable. I would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars non stable sandal, April 1, 2014
Pete (Hialeah, Fl, US) - See all my reviews
Teva is an outstanding product. This is my 5th Teva product. This sandal is very, very comfortable. It feels like your walking in pillows. However, because they are so soft your feet are walking harder than normal as you walk to support your body. Even though these Teva sandals have a nice built in arch support, they are too soft. At the end of the day my feet were in incredible pain...all over. My muscles were on fire. I had to ice and massage my feet. After a couple of hours of being off my feet they were back to normal. Walking with these sandals is like strapping under inflated balls to your feet, and constantly trying to find stability.

Sorry Teva great looking design, outstanding fit, light weight, extremely comfortable, but no stability. This is still a great product I would redesign (I'm also an inventor with patents and trade marks) with reinforcing the "unstable" areas of the sandals.

Although narrow Puma makes a great Comfortable leather designer shoe. They have great support. Teva could make the Mush sandal work. Do this and I will purchase the product again.

Teva Men's Mush Universal Sandal