5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit - One Size Up That Is!
I am rarely compelled to write a review, but I myself was on the fence about these shoes so thought I would share.
Published 3 months ago by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Price for a Decent Shoe
The reason I bought these shoes was that the price was right and I have had good experience with Teva sandals in the past. The shoe is OK for short hikes, but becomes uncomfortable and does not provide enough arch and ankle support for anything longer. Shoe looks good, but just not as comfortable as I would like.
Published 27 days ago by William Vines

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit - One Size Up That Is!, April 24, 2014
I was on the hunt for a pair of waterproof active shoes that could be worn with khakis, jeans, or shorts without looking out of place on a moderate budget. These looked great to me but I read numerous reviews on Amazon and elsewhere about how narrow fitting they are. I normally wear wide shoes so initially passed these up until the more I searched (both online and nearly every shoe store in the area) the more I realized there really wasn't anything else out there that fit the bill of what I wanted (waterproof, sneaker-look and fit, under $100).
I decided to go ahead and give these a try almost expecting I would be returning them due to ill fit. I normally wear an 11, but reading other reviews instructing to get a full size up I debated getting an 11.5 but finally went ahead and ordered a 12.
They fit perfectly! Not only do they fit perfectly but they are the most comfortable shoes I've owned in a while. No issues in width at all. I normally wear New Balance sneakers but recently moved to an old farmhouse in the country and should be spending much more time outdoors. I've found myself in a puddle/mud a few times in these already and can attest they are definitely waterproof!
These are great all day shoes that would be just as good on a hike as at work or at a restaurant. I am usually so picky with shoes and these were such a good price I went ahead and ordered a second pair for the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars lasting shoe, March 19, 2014
Is my second teva shoe. My first pair was bought in2008 and still holding, the WP feature is the real deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters, May 8, 2014
Amazon Customer (Placerville, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Order a full size larger than you usually would. I wear a 8.5 or 9 usually so I ordered a 9 but had to return them. The size 10 fits perfectly. I should have listened to the previous reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 3, 2014
Wore these in a rainforest. They kept my feet dry and comfortable - highly recommend. They fit small, so you should probably order 1 size larger than you normally would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hiking Shoe, June 15, 2014
Chuck (SAFETY HARBOR, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
The fit is a little tight & narrow. I have only worn these once so far. I am hoping they break in & become more comfortable as I wear them. They look nice & the price was right. If I ordered again I would go a full size larger. I normally wear a 9.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, June 15, 2014
These are nicely made, comfortable shoes that look good for casual, everyday wear. We liked them so well, we immediately bought a second pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around shoe., June 14, 2014
Nice fitting good support excellent traction. A bit narrow but as I break in they seem to be better. Great shoe for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars a little narrow, June 10, 2014
usually wear a 10.5, so I decided on getting a 10.5 despite other reviews. They fit fine, but are a little on the narrow side as others have suggested. I wouldn't go up a full size, but maybe a half.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal for the Price, June 8, 2014
m.e. (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
These Teva men's hiking shoes are a great steal for the price. They're waterproof, and comfortable. I've worn them extensively in Alaska while hiking, and after a bit of a break-in period, they're quite nice. I've worn them in an urban setting regularly, and they are a sure guard against puddles and soak-through.

A few thoughts on negatives: these shoes run warm. I never found my feet sweating, but my feel were noticeably warmer than wearing other, similar products. I'd save these for cooler/cold environments.

Additionally, the sole offers great traction when hiking, but can be a bit slippery on some surfaces when wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and size is true to fit!!!, June 7, 2014
Given the amount of speculation on here regarding sizing of these shoes I felt compelled to add my experience to the conversation.

I normally wear a size 11US (10UK) and so ordered these in the 11US (NOT an extra size up as some have advised).

These fit perfectly - if I had ordered a size up they would have been too big. So order up at your own risk! They're very comfortable shoes from my limited experience with them so far. In terms of the colour they're definitely more charcoal than black (not as black as the picture indicates) which I definitely prefer. At this price they're a fantastic bargain.

In terms of width I would say that these are not the widest shoes going round. Though I have quite a wide foot at the widest point and they're very comfortable and fit nicely. I feel it's more the width elsewhere that may trouble someone with a very broad loaf like foot (ie. wide the whole length not just at the widest point where the big toe starts).

Teva Men's Wapta WP Hiking Shoe