4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little boot
They are so cute and VERY comfy! I am a true 7.5 and had to order the next size up (only comes in full sizes and a 7 would have been too small), so a little bit too big but I fixed that with thick socks and heel cups.
Published 13 months ago by Kathleen F. Wenninger

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sent
The shoes were cute and felt very comfortable. However, they were size 7 and the box they came in said size 6. Very sad that they were too big for me, gave them to a cousin instead of dealing with returning them.
Published 6 months ago by May G.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little boot, December 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY, November 11, 2013
THESE BOOTS ARE LIKE WEARING SLIPPERS, THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE. ITS A GOOD BOOT TO WALK AROUND IN, THEY ARE GREAT TO WEAR WITH SKINNY JEANS. I JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER PAIR.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits as expected, February 17, 2014
Pretty comfortable. The traction is better than most but not perfect. Overall, it is not a bad pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes! Very comfy and versatile, November 22, 2014
Great shoes! Very comfy and versatile. I wear them when I go tromping through the woods; I wear them to class; I wear them when I am grocery shopping, etc. They are warm enough for Alabama winters, though I don't know how they would do in harsher climates. My favorite part is the way that I can just slip them on and off when I am in a hurry, and they go with just about everything I wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sent, June 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars and great for light walking around and Lounging, October 20, 2014
So cozy and comfy! I wore them camping, or. A road trip, and out around d the house. These are cute, soft, and great for light walking around and Lounging around

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute & comfy, November 8, 2014
This review is from: Teva Women's Mush Atoll Knitted Boot (Shoes)
I find that these boots run a full size small. I went up a size so that I could wear them with thick socks during cold weather, but they fit perfectly with socks of moderate thickness. They have great arch support and good traction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice house boots, October 12, 2014
These appear to be great for padding around the house in the winter. They keep my feet warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not as expected, September 29, 2014
These shoes definitely run small. I typically wear an 11 in Teva sandals, but the 12 in these is hitting my toes. After some wear, though, they bagged out a little bit and seem to fit all right. Still, I recommend sizing up. Also, to say that the footbed of these shoes is Mush is woefully inaccurate. I mean, it may be that the footbed contains the same molecular makeup as the Mush sandals, but the soles on these are very thin by comparison. I'm not counting on these keeping my feet very warm in winter, either. I only kept them because I needed something I could slip into easily, and because they do look cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable boots, July 15, 2014
and very convenient price!
Recommended!