Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 30, 2015
Just bought a couple of weeks ago and shoes are starting to come apart. The fabric between my big toe and second toe has either pulled out some or the soles have squished down so my big toe sails over the front of the shoe and scrapes the ground. Ouch! I thought Teva was higher quality than this. My last pair if this same type lasted for over 2 years! What happened, Teva?
on May 3, 2013
I love these Teva wedge sandals. I go between a size 9.5 and a 10 and the 10 fit me fine. I love that these sandals have a bit of a wedge, because they look cuter on than a regular flat sandal. Also, they fit very well as the straps really hold your foot to the shoe, and prevent your foot from sliding around as you walk. This is because the straps are snug on me but not at all uncomfortable. So, I haven't had any problems with the straps rubbing and causing blisters, like other wedge sandals that I have tried in the past. I also love the pink color of the straps. These shoes are very cute and stylish for Teva sandals. They are very cushy and comfortable. I would buy them again!
on October 21, 2015
I normally wear the Teva Mandalyn sandal in Black all day with no problem. unfortunately, this pair is extremely uncomfortable.I don't know why they are made differently just because the pattern on the strap is different. The material is not very soft and support is very hard and offers no cushioning. So disappointed in the quality compared to their other mandalyn mush sandals.
on April 26, 2016
I was hesitant to spend good money on flip flops. But I am a flip flop lover and enjoy good quality. I can say that these sandals Are 100% worth it. Very comfortable shoes, I would feel good to walk around in these shoes all day. Teva lives up to their name once again!
review image
on May 7, 2015
Just a note for the gals with bigger feet out there - I wear a size 12 and have had a couple of wonderful pairs of Teva wedge flip flops for several years - I love them. Just received this pair and they are an inch shorter than my other pairs! Sadly I have to return them with a note to this company - if you're going to get us excited by offering large sizes when there are so few options available to us, please make them true to size! So disappointing . . . Otherwise they are very nice.
on April 10, 2014
This was my very first time purchasing shoes of any kind online and I am VERY pleased that my new sandals fit perfectly and comfortably! I'm a size 8 and these shoes are super comfortable, soft, supportive, and the material is Very nice! The quality is WAY better then I thought it would be. I'm a happy camper!
on September 20, 2015
I bought a pair of these several years ago and after daily wear for 2 years and then a trip that involved over a hundred miles of walking, I finally wore the padding under the toes out. So I bought these, before another trip, expecting the same quality. No where near the quality of the old Teva's!! Didn't even last through the trip, padding under toes was flattened and the soles were worn. Very disappointed.
on June 12, 2015
Not like what you buy at the store. Ibought a pair 2 or three years ago. I don't remember. I have walked miles in these and they are starting to show some wear in the tread. This new pair. I have had for about a month and they show a lot of wear.
on June 5, 2016
This is my favorite sandal of all time. This is my fourth pair. I had two pairs that lasted three years, and I finally decided to get a couple new pairs this year. I bought the blue and a few weeks later I bought the black. I have a narrow foot with a high arch, and these sandals give me all the support I need. They are cute but also practical. The wedge gives me enough lift that my arch isn't sore at the end of the day; I can wear flats for that reason. I'm also not a huge fan of flip-flops. First of all, I think they look a little sloppy, and when I walk they never want to stay on my feet. I much prefer the design of these sandals, which still have a flip-flop feel but hold your foot in more securely.

I walk my dogs at least an hour a day while wearing these sandals, and my feet never hurt. I've worn these sandals for light hikes, and I've even taken a quick bike ride with them on. I LOVE them. They are just so comfortable, and look nice with shorts or a dress.

I typically wear a size 8 or 8.5. I ordered an 8 in this and while they initially fit tight, they loosen up and stretch over time, so do NOT order a size up. I would size down if you're at a half size.
on August 6, 2015
I've been living in these all summer. They look adorable. The wedge puts them a step up from flip-flops, & nice enough to wear out at night with a skirt & feel dressy/sexy. They felt good the minute I first put them on, and they're comfortable to walk in all day, which is amazing for me (problem feet... bunions & neuroma...) I usually wear 8.5-9, and I got the 9 which fits just right. I ended up getting 2 pairs - Fleur Pink & Black - and it's rare for me to like any shoe enough to get 2! I get lots of compliments on them. Give them a try.