5.0 out of 5 stars Great Casual Sandal, fit my wide foot
Published on May 30, 2011 by faffie

3.0 out of 5 stars Teva Neota Sandals
Published on April 24, 2012 by Arlene

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Casual Sandal, fit my wide foot, May 30, 2011
I bought these for Maui and didn't wear them before getting here, but I've been really pleased. I have large, wide feet and often find sandals not explicitly sized wide width can be uncomfortable, unless I order men's. I wear a size 10.5 women's wide in running shoes and wear orthotics, and I ordered these in a 10.5 regular width. They fit fine, without my feet hanging over the sides and they have enough arch support that I haven't missed my orthotics. The straps incorporate a stretchy material in the composition and are tightened with velcro. No blisters to report after a couple of days of sightseeing, including a crater. They seem indestructible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, June 24, 2011
These are great for light hiking and walking around town. No break in needed. They have good arch support and tread and they look good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little big, September 17, 2011
VK "VK" (Spearfish, SD) - See all my reviews
These are nice comfortable shoes. They run big though and you should order at least a half size down if you try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars World's Best Sandal, February 22, 2013
I have fibromyalgia, and it is very difficult to find a shoe of any kind that doesn't hurt my feet. This is the only one I've found that has enough cushioning for the bottoms of my feet and a strap configuration that doesn't hurt the tops or toes. The soft polyurethane lining is the best I've found for minimizing friction from the straps. All in all, they're great! I just hope they don't stop making this style--which has happened in the past when I have found something I like. As usual, Amazon shopping is convenient and the package came promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Teva's!, April 21, 2013
I bought them to take on my honeymoon in Italy. I tried them out on a trip to LA and my feet didn't hurt at all after a whole day of walking. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jbretired, October 29, 2011
Jane W Bulla (SALISBURY, NC, US) - See all my reviews
Excellent product.... Love these sandals and will definitely purchase them again. Made of exceptional quality and fit perfectly. The soles are very comfortable, no embarrassing foot odors. I have always been told by other customers that Teva makes quality shoes and now I am a believer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 10, 2013
RaeMorris (Tonasket, WA) - See all my reviews
I have problem feet and these are great. The heel cushion is especially sweet. They are very easy to adjust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sandals, will order an other pair., April 10, 2013
These would be the only sandals I can walk for hours on and walk firmly. Soft material so does not damage or blister skin. Great support and soft to walk on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Teva Neota Sandals, April 24, 2012
I purchaised these sandals from Sports Chalet in Glendora Ca. Then checked online and I found them at Amazon for $15.00 less including shipping so I returned them and ordered them from Amazon. They are comfortable with the exception of the stiching on the strap that wraps around the front of my ankle its very rough and scratchy leaving my skin red and soar in spots. One would think that this brand not being from Walmart or Target would have leather or something to protect your skin. I will not be buying anymore Teva shoes unless they correct this issue. It is clear that they are cutting corners.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT adjustable !, May 10, 2014
Phillies Phan (Laurel Springs, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
Warning- the front part of these sandals is NOT adjustable, even though the Velcro straps
fooled me. Underneath the Velcro straps is a tight elastic opening that does not adjust and had me feeling like
my foot was being squeezed- very uncomfortable ! I will try to return these.

Teva Women's Neota Sandal