Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teva Kids'' Tanza Sandal
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 20, 2013
My son was looking forward to his grownup Tevas. These did not disappoint. They are cool and comfortable like flip flops. They dry quick and provide the support of sneakers. They are fast he says. I like the neoprene inside the straps which is an improvement on the hurrican model. He grew up in various sizes of the psyclone model and comparatively these run very small. I held up a size 3 of the Tanza to a size 1 psyclone and it was only a quarter inch longer. He was measured by stride rite as a size 2.5. We sent the 3 back and got a 4 which fits perfect. So, I'd recommend pushing up a full size if you are wondering about fit. Also note that the sole is thicker and steeper like a tennis school which may be a little harder for kids prone to tripping. The other models are much flatter.
on April 22, 2014
Got these for my daughter and also size 6 for my triplet boys in black and bright green. All four absolutely love them. They put them on brand new and without any breaking in wore them for a week straight in universal studios and sea world which is a ton of walking.they love them and don't want to put their sneakers back on! Am going to keep buying these. Teva is am amazing company and i will keep supporting them and buying from them for myself as well. Worth every penny! Would definitely recommend these
on May 25, 2014
I returned these because my ten year old son said they were too small (he said his toes hung out the end, but they looked fine to me (this is the sign that he would not wear them even if I bought a larger size) so they have to go back :( I would highly recommend these sandals though--my problem with them was my picky son and not the shoe. These were great looking shoes and I wish he had not been so picky--had the same problem last year and he ended up wearing flip flops all summer--looking like it may be flip flops again this year!
on April 4, 2014
Wonderful kid shoes! My son loves them, and because they are made for water it's no problemwhen they get dirty. Just rinse them off and they look good as new.

The neon color makes them easy to find too. This pair will probably become a hand me down because of their quality construction. Its more economical to buy one quality pair than three cheap ones!
on January 31, 2015
Bought these for my son to wear to Disney World. He loved these shoes. They were comfortable for him to wear for 12 hours or more. I really liked that they could get wet and would dry very quickly. I love Tevas!
on October 16, 2015
I have been a lover of TEVA sandals since my youth. I purchased these sandals for my 3 yr old son. They have held up to lots of hiking, camping, beaches, pools, gravel etc. They give him excellent arch support and he never complains about his feet hurting. The soles of these shoes are incredibly durable and thick...which is a good thing when your 3 yr old loves running. These are extremely good quality sandal. Don't waste your money with the cheap ones from the department store. Spend a few extra bucks and get these tevas...they last ALOT longer and don't end up stinking.
on July 7, 2015
These are pretty good shoes. My son has pretty wide feet and these are just a tad narrow, but just makes them a bit harder to get on. Once they are on though, he seems to be comfortable and can wear them for extended amounts of time.
on March 1, 2016
I bought these for my son who has wide feet and needs decent arch support. He couldn't wear them for longer than ten minutes and complained that they hurt his feet. I think that overall they were a little larger than I expected and probably too stiff. We had to return them.
on March 12, 2015
Love these but SIZE UP. My son is in a size 11 and we ordered 11 and his toes hung over the edge. We returned them and ordered the 12 and they are perfect. If ordering in advance may need to size up even further based on my experience.
VINE VOICEon March 25, 2014
I buy this brand for my son who has skinny feet. The Velcro allows for a tight cinch on the ankle, and then two places on the top. He wears these all summer long, in the sprinkler and at the beach too. Sand can of course get in the little cracks where the strap connects with the bottom piece, but it's not an issue for us. Better traction than flip flops, and more comfortable for his foot bed.