5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
The Turkish coffee is a deep brown, and the fur muff part is a cream color. If you have crayola crayons, my guess is this would be similar to raw (regular?) umber. Regardless, it is not reddish in the slightest.

Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and not toasty warm!
Published 6 months ago by Big Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, October 22, 2013

Most of the leather is sort of sueded, but it's definitely NOT suede--the nap is very short. I've yet to confirm this, but I'd guess it was some sort of nubuck. The darker sections in the back of the boot are suede for sure.

The fur lining extends all the way inside the boot, including on the insole. I ordered a 9.5 (I'm normally an 8.5) because I have a slightly wide foot, and I can fit a tall liner sock and a 3/4 insole in this boot comfortably. The toe is roomy enough with 1 size up, which is nice. Where this boot hits my calf, I measure just under 16", and it's a snug fit. These boots will not squeeze jeans in--they will be worn with leggings and tights.

overall, cute and comfortable. :) and waterproof! although if anyone has any suggestions for how to clean the fake fur stuff on the top of boot (because eventually, it will get dirty), feel free to leave me a comment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, looks great, slightly small in the calf., April 4, 2014
With a knee-high winter boot, I feel like manufacturers really need to figure out that you're going to be tucking your pants into the boot. I mean, it's just logic. It's a winter boot, so you're not likely to wear it with a skirt, and if I'm buying a knee-high boot, clearly I want to be protected from the snow all the way up to my knee, so I'm not going to wear my pants outside the boot. My calves are pretty average sized, and the boots fit great without my pant leg, but I can't get the zip all the way up once I fold my (thin) pant leg in there.

I'll just get it stretched, but my point stands: winter boots that are knee high are GOING to be stuffed with a pant leg AND a person leg. Get on it, boot makers.

Other than this mild complaint, though, I really liked these boots. They run a little small, so I had to send back the 7.5 (which fit, but so closely that I could tell I'd get blisters immediately) for an 8.5, which was much more comfortable. I wore them for a 5-mile walk the other day, and I got a tiny blister on the back of my heel from a bit of chafing on one of the boots, but it's pretty clear that's more a problem with a new pair of shoes rubbing against an area of my foot that isn't used to it. I'm confident that with wear, I'll have no trouble at all with these boots. They're very comfortable, very warm, and I didn't have any problem with leaks walking through 6 inches of snow. They're attractive, too, looking just like the photo, though the brown color is kind of sueded and therefore doesn't look quite as dark as the photo makes it appear. The sole is well-made and cushions your foot nicely. Even with the blister, I was able to cover it up with a band-aid and walk the rest of the way home without discomfort, so I think they're going to be my new favorite boots. Once I get the calf stretched a bit, that is.

5.0 out of 5 stars These.are.AWESOME!, December 15, 2013
Love love love these boots! Great footbed with awesome arch support. VERY warm and sufficient with just thin socks. A bit stiff initially, but once I wore them around the house for a day or so to loosen them up, they were a sure keep!

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish winter boots, January 24, 2014
Like other reviewers, I recommend buying a size up if you are between two sizes. They are attractive and thank goodness, not trying to be uggs. I wish that the toe area was a bit warmer, but the leg is nice and toasty. I've been wearing them in Chicago winters and am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, July 5, 2014
I love, love, love these boots! The fit is spot on perfect for me and they look great. I have always had trouble finding the perfect boot and Teva really came through. These are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I can't believe I got these boots for such a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot but heavy, June 22, 2014
I like the boots alot, but they are a bit heavy for wearing all day or doing a lot of walking. The shaft is a little too wide at my calf but nottoo much. I get alot of compliments on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots yet ordered too large, February 12, 2014
These boots appeared to be good quality with the inside lining being comfy & warm (I didn't get to wear them so I don't know how they would fare in cold wet conditions which is what I was hoping to wear them for - so I can't comment re this), yet I returned them as they were too big. After reading online reviews saying order a-half size up if in-between sizes; I did. I am typically a 9.5 so ordered a 10 (US8) which were too big, the 9.5 would have been better. I did not re-order in this size as I was doubtful as to whether I needed a size 9 or 9.5, and as the return postage was very expensive decided against ordering... a shame really as they were nice boots. I have given 5 stars as nice, good boots which I believe to be appropriately priced, just costly for continual shipping & postage re size uncertainty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish these worked out, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Teva Women's Figueroa WP Boot (Shoes)
These boots look even better in person. Quality is superb. I ordered the coffee color and it's perfect. I normally wear a 7 and ordered a 7.5 based on Teva's size chart. Unfortunately, these were too tight on my calves. I have normal size calves. If I go a size up, I'm afraid the foot will be too big. Had to return but still wanted to write a review. Foot bed is very comfortable. Really wished these worked out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to Size up 1/2 a Size, February 22, 2014
Absolutely love these boots, super comfortable, warm and waterproof.

However - I did have to size up after I first bought them by 1/2 a size. I have a wider foot, and the size 9 was just uncomfortably snug. After I started wearing around the 9.5, they stretched out to the perfect fit after a couple weeks.

I wear knee high wool socks with these, and my feet were toasty in 9-Degree weather.

The only downside after living in them for 3 solid months now - is that the faux fur lining gets rather scuzzy matted at the very top. But that's after 3 months of wearing them everyday in every NYC weather condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and not toasty warm!, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Teva Women's Figueroa WP Boot (Shoes)
I wanted to love these boots. I wanted these boots to fit. I wanted them to be warm. I am a size 10 and have always worn a solid "10". I have never needed a 10.5 or larger in any boot or shoe. Other reviewers warned to order a half size up if you are between sizes. I didn't think this applied to me...but I was wrong! At almost $200 per pair these babies should have been toasty warm, but alas, my feet were freezing (and totally scrunched). I tried wearing them to stretch them out, but it didn't work. Luckily my friend fit the boots and took them off my hands. I'm glad I wasn't out the $195 afterall....but she now says that her feet are freezing cold in this harsh Minnesota Winter. Too bad.

Teva Women's Figueroa WP Boot