4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
While I found these shoes to be a little pricey (they are just glorified flip flops after all), I was surprised with how comfy they are and was happy that I ponied up the cash to get them. There is one thing though that I'm going to try to explain about them and I'm hoping I can find the words to explain, so you (the reader) will understand.

Here goes....the...
Published on June 13, 2012 by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and narrow
I love Teva flip flops and look forward to purchasing at least on pair every summer. However, these run particularly small and narrow. I usually purchase a size 7 for my size 6 1/2 foot and they normally fit great, but my foot barely fits in these and falls off the side...
Published 19 months ago by C M Majors

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 13, 2012

Here goes....the top part that goes over the foot is NOT one thick strap on each side but several thin straps of fabric (it's not really just fabric though because it's thicker than fabric) that (in my opinion) make these shoes look cute and feminine which I love. What I didn't love about the thin strips of what I'll call fabric for lack of a better word, is that if they are not all perfectly in place on the top of your foot, they kind of cut into the top of your foot and annoy a bit. Now this is not a problem at all if you sit down and put the shoes on properly but if you're standing up and just shoving your feet in them to run out the door (which is something I do a lot) you have to bend over and straighten out each strap or it will be annoying (kinda like walking around with a rock in your shoe, it doesn't "hurt" but it's annoying) and of course it does not look right. So if you're looking for a pair of easy, breezy flip flops that you are going to put on and take off a lot throughout the day you might want to look for a pair that have the one thick strip on each side and not the several thin strips like these have.

With regard to sizing I would recommend buying one size up from your regular size. I did read from another reviewer that they run a little small and while I have thin feet the width is not a problem but if I had ordered my regular size (8) they would not have been long enough so I'm glad that the previous reviewer mentioned the size issue and I ordered a size 9 which fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs narrow and short, May 18, 2012
AT (Boulder, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teva Women's Mush Adapto Wedge Flip Flop (Apparel)
Love the squishy foot bed and slender design. Looks very feminine and makes my feet look smaller. However, this shoe seems to run short and narrow for a flip flop. I have a medium width foot and this fits me good. Probably not for wide width feet. For length, I am normally in between 6.5 and 7; I ordered the 7 and this just BARELY fits my length foot, toes are just at the end. I kept them and love em, but you may want to order a size up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and narrow, December 27, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs SMALL, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Teva Women's Mush Adapto Wedge Flip Flop (Apparel)
I ordered these flip flops from Peltz Shoes through Amazon and they run extremely small. I questioned whether I had received a youth's shoe they were so small. You can barely get your foot into the shoe, and these are flip flops, which shouldn't be a problem. Not only that, the coils will roll backward when you put them on and they would have to be readjusted each time. When I addressed this to Peltz Shoes' Customer Service, I found them to be fast-talking their way out of reimbursing my shipping costs and said they would verify my complaint when they received the returned product. They of course did not reimburse my shipping costs, which I find to be clearly unfair. Don't be taken advantage of by this company. No one should purchase from someone with such poor customer service relations. Very disappointed!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as comfortable as my other tevas, October 11, 2013
These are cute, but not quite as comfortable to wear as my other tevas. I like the color.
These won't be my go to sandals though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, August 13, 2013
I absolutely love my Teva Sandals! I would recommend to anyone with foot problems or arthritis. I gave my sister a pair and she has rheumatoid arthritis and she loves them to

1.0 out of 5 stars what a dissapointment!!!!!, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Teva Women's Mush Adapto Wedge Flip Flop (Apparel)
I purchased the wedge on the Teva website. the shoe is way too narrow. the tread is soft and cheap material for built in obsolescence. save your money unless you are an A width. So sad

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small and narrow., July 12, 2013
I have to return these. They're cute but the size I always wear is way too small and narrow for my foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Comfort, July 6, 2013
Teva Mush flipflops are the most comfortable summer kicks available. Your foot will form to the footbed, and over time, which makes the straps a bit loose. If you have wide feet and the straps are a bit snug, wear them a few times and they'll fit fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than OK, June 20, 2013
The right shoe straps seem a little too tight. The straps in general roll and don't stay flat which may contribute to the discomfort. Plus, after wearing the shoes I noticed that they were listed at Nordstrom for $25 plus free S&H. I paid $29 plus $5 for S&H. So, just a little displeased with the entire purchase.

Teva Women's Mush Adapto Wedge Flip Flop