Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 30, 2015
Very comfortable! I wear an 8 1/2 so I ordered up a half size to a 9. Once I tried them on they fit like an 8 with my heel right on the edge and too much room in the toes. They feel extremely comfortable but I prefer a little more room in the heel. I wear them all the time and I really enjoy the soft woven straps and cushy arch supported sole.
review image review image
on July 4, 2015
These are very comfortable flip flops. The only issue I have is that the toe piece is set too far away from the top, so when wearing them my feet sit back, leaving too much space in the toe area and no space at all at the heel.
review image
on March 12, 2011
I've been a huge fan of the Mush flip flops for years now. I ordered a pair of the Much II--and was shocked. They are smaller, in general, in comparison to the original mush--they are more narrow, and a little bit shorter in the length of the foot bed. If you have a wider foot or were on the "edge" of one size...order the next size up. Trust me.
on May 16, 2011
I have worn the Teva Mush Flip flops since their introduction several years ago and always bought several pairs a summer. I was very disappointed to discover that this year Teva has cut down the sole of the shoe substantially and the flip flops are no longer comfortable, so I returned them and emailed Teva with my complaint. Teva claims they cut down the sole "to better fit a woman's foot." I wear a medium in all women's shoes and the original template was just fine. If this is a money saving move for Teva, it is a mistake. They have just lost one very loyal customer.
22 comments|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2015
I have owned several of the Teva Mush flip flops, and even ordered these Mush II flip flops online before, and had no problem with my true size (11), but I ordered this "crisscross grey" pair, and they were too small. My heel was hanging a sliver over the back, the cloth was so much tighter to slide my foot under, and there was an inch or so of space from the ends of my toes to the end of the shoe. Very strange. I've never had these fit like that. I returned them and plan on ordering a size up (12).
on May 1, 2013
I am a flip flop lover and Tevas are my favorites!! I have been buying new pairs every year and am always excited to see their new colors and styles for the season. They are comfortable, supportive and when worn often enough, meld into the shape of your foot. They are my spring/summer go-to's and I have a pair in every color scheme. FYI: I am 41, wear an 8 1/2-9 in sneakers and flats and the size 8 is perfect (I don't like extra space at the toes or heel). I recommend this product to casual, sporty, practical women with a flair for style!
on July 6, 2011
I've been a Teva Mush fan for years, and have always been pleased with them. I just received the Mush II, and they're a totally different fit. The footbed is much narrower and a little shorter. I normally wear an 8 medium, and the length is still OK (though shorter), but the width is barely the size of my foot. With the way there's give in the webbing, my foot actually slides off the footbed sometimes when I walk or even just stand and shift my weight. I'm writing to Teva to let them know this new fit just doesn't work.
on April 10, 2015
These are my favorite flip flops. I bought a pair last year in a different style that still look brand new. I love these!!
review image
on June 26, 2014
I am extremely disappointed in this mush flip flop.it's been a couple years since I bought a pair.yes they are that good! I'd turned my old pair into yard flip flops so ordered 2 New pair. They are shorter,& a different shape in the toe area.now after wearing for a couple of weeks, my foot is sliding to the left in it & wearing down wopsided. So annoyed! Already threw out my boxes & paperwork,so can't return!$50. Bucks! For flip flops that I don't love anymore! It just irks me when company's won't leave well enough alone!!
on March 1, 2015
love these shoes! they mold to your feet after a few wears and they are sooo comfortable. they have the best cussion of any flip flops and as i live in AZ I wear them all year round. you should get them if you have trouble finding sandals that have a thick enough sole and don't leave your feet sore after a full day.