4.0 out of 5 stars This flip flop is true to size but has strange arch support
I wanted a flip flop with good arch support but it was in weird places and I worried that my feet would be uncomfortable after walking in them for too long so these will be going back.
Published 3 months ago by Deborah Langston

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY did I buy Mush II!?
"The next generation of Mush sandals naturally carries on the tradition of the Original Mush sandals. Slip into a pair of Teva women's Mush II Natural sandals and notice the difference. You will be transported to a place where the only thing that matters is comfort... Lots and lots of comfort."

True. You notice the difference...and it's bad...
Published 11 months ago by megank

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY did I buy Mush II!?, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Teva Women's Mush II Natural Flip Flop (Apparel)

True. You notice the difference...and it's bad.

Everything else is false. They're uncomfortable. I mistakenly bought this Mush II sandal through another retailer without looking to see if it was an original Mush. I consider myself and expert with picking out comfortable flip flops for my job (ha). I lifeguard 8 hours a day and am usually on my feet for 6 hours at work with 1 hour walking continuously. The original Mush got me through the day. I just wore these today and by hour 2, my heels were aching. They do not squish down and form to your feet, they are very narrow (I have narrow feet and they *just* fit), and they fit smaller. I wish I hadn't bought these. I hope Teva opts out of this Mush and takes the cute straps back to their original Mush. I'm only keeping these sandals because the straps are cute and I can wear them casually. BUY THE ORIGINAL MUSH!!

4.0 out of 5 stars This flip flop is true to size but has strange arch support, April 3, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened?, June 26, 2014
MarieFS (Oslo, Norway) - See all my reviews
Normally I quite like Teva sandals, but these aren't great. I was dumb and got a 7 when I should have got the 8, because I'm a half size, but even in an 8, I don't think the main problems would be solved. I dislike the general shape of the sandal. It is tapered/ narrows at the toes, which doesn't allow your foot to get all the way in position, makes you trip, and is not comfortable. Also, the tag under the heal pokes your foot when you stand on it. I still recommend Teva's but not these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!, June 17, 2014
M. Gates (BOLINGBROOK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Great, well made shoes. Very comfy with a squishy lining over a hard bottom. Wore these while walking ALL day at Disney World. Were so comfy right from the start. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW COMFY IT WAS.., June 5, 2014
Khanlha (MEDFORD, MA, US) - See all my reviews
I got this one for my self and one for my sister.really love it and it's very comfortable going to buy different color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, May 29, 2014
I have slender feet so they are a bit big but still so comfy! I would recommend them to anyone with more than slender feet..

4.0 out of 5 stars flip flops, May 22, 2014
They were what I was expecting. They are wearing well during the multiple times I have already worn them. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Teva Flip Flops, May 13, 2014
these are the 10th pair I have purchased. I have purchased some for myself and as gifts. They are extremly comfortable and made of cushiony material. The recipients of the flip flops as gifts love them and have gone on to purchase more in different colors. I highly recommend the Teve Mush Flip Flops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops, May 11, 2014
great color & just in time for summer. Supper comfortable. You will love these. I have tried other flip flops & none are as comfortable to me as the Mush brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Comfortable Shoes, May 7, 2014
Having always LOVED Teva's, these are the bomb! I love the look of a Teva & nothing beats the style! Classic!!

Teva Women's Mush II Natural Flip Flop