5.0 out of 5 stars Great Utility Sandal
LOVE these sandals. I wore them in Nicaragua in a super rural environment; our "shower" was a rain barrel with a bowl for scooping and dumping water over your head. I wore these for this purpose and they didn't slip at all on the wet wooden planks.
Published 5 months ago by little mittens

2.0 out of 5 stars Teva Women's Original Sandal
Published 7 months ago by su

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Utility Sandal, July 27, 2014
I also wore these on the beach in San Juan del Sur, and they did great in the sand. It was easy to wash them off in the ocean to clean them off, and the salt water didn't affect the color or the rubber.
Upon my return home, I wore these for a river float that turned out to be a bit rougher than expected (the water level was low and there were LOTS of rocks) and despite the fact that I nearly broke my tibia, these shoes stayed on! The velcro is really dependable. On the same trip down the river, my bofriend's Vibram shoes came right off his feet.
I also love the color; I'm super pale and the teal looks really nice.
The ONLY drawback to these (not worth docking a star) is that they take a while to dry if you get them wet. However, I was in Nicaragua with 100% humidity when I needed them to dry, so take my comment with a grain of salt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Teva Women's Original Sandal, May 28, 2014
I've been wearing Tevas for 20 years & never had a pair that hurt my feet. This pair hurts my feet. I chose this style because it said "original", so I thought it would be similar to the Teva sandals I've worn in the past. The strap across base of toes is at a different angle, so toes are more exposed & less protected.The joint holding straps at base of little toe rubs & hurts. The previous pairs I owned had cloth on underside of these joints, not hard plastic. The shoes remind me of cheap pair one would buy in a drug store or beach section of a grocery store. Quality & craftsmanship is no longer high-end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandal but not for wide feet, March 4, 2014
I liked the look of these but found that they were a) too narrow for my rather wide feet and b) that the ring/buckle in the front dug into my little toe. Also the sole doesn't offer a whole lot of arch support. I had to send them right back...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!!, February 17, 2014
The shoe fits perfectly, has nice support, and is comfortable to walk in! It is much better than the "thong" which eventually causes irritation between the toes. The ankle strap keeps the shoe perfectly on your foot at all times.
Gonna love these shoes a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 8, 2014
These Teva's are very cute but not much traction. They are glamorized flip-flops. Not designed for hiking or water use but fun and sporty looking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the style, not the fit, June 17, 2014
These sandals are very attractive. Love the colors and found the bottom of the sandal to be more supportive than expected. However, the front strap didn't work for me. I was surprised because I have narrow feet, but found that the bottom of the outer strap (by the piggy toe) would pinch the bottom of my food. Even if I loosened the strap, it didn't help. This made walking slightly uncomfortable. It might just depend on how you walk (ie if you overpronate etc). I had to return these. BUT I ended up purchasing a sandal very similar which I LOVE- Teva Women's Hurricane XLT Sandal,Slate/Teal (it was actually cheaper!)

4.0 out of 5 stars One Tiny Issue, July 23, 2014
Picked these up for an upcoming backpacking trip. Originally purchased a size smaller, as suggested. I wear a 9 1/2 or 10. Ordered the 9. They fit too perfectly. Felt like my toes were too close to the edge and that looked as if my feet were falling off at either end. So I exchanged for a 10. Plenty of room, but that is how I like my sandals.

Now, I only gave them 4 stars because the little ring on the back inside of the right shoe is causing irritation when I walk. Enough that I feel a little discomfort even after I take the sandal off. It's only the right sandal, not the left. I plan to play around them to find out what is wrong. Maybe they need to be broken in a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Support and Looks Good, June 18, 2014
I needed a good, supportive sandal for my final months of pregnancy after suffering a stress fracture. I was nervous about switching into a Teva or sport-like sandal, but it's not only helped my foot feel better (and much better than the boot the doc wanted me to wear), but it looks good enough to get a few compliments. People are impressed with its minimal look. This color is great to go with anything. There is just enough arc and it seems very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! great shoes., July 24, 2014
Love these. No need to break them in. The color combo is cool and not as harsh as the all-black option. True to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run big, but great!, June 12, 2014
I knew already that they run big. Im normally a 6.5 but I tried the 7s on in a store and they were way to big! So i knew a 6 would be good.

Teva Women's Original Universal Sandal