5.0 out of 5 stars Great book.
True story as far as I am concerned. It all lines up with my knowledge of the hairy ones. Great story. Fun read. The author writes well.
Published 8 months ago by Dent Snider

3.0 out of 5 stars Wondering? Questions and answers
This rating was chosen, not because of lack of interest in the book but in the fact that, if true the author could have taken pictures of "evidence" on her property to support her claim. At no time did she say that she or anyone in her family had taken pictures, searched for hair, or produced any real proof that Bigfoots were on the property. Also, I cannot imagine an...
Published 7 months ago by Ladell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., January 5, 2014
This review is from: Texas Bigfoot In My Backyard (The First Year Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique & fun, December 7, 2013
I was very skeptical when I got this book. Honestly, I've never been a big bigfoot believer. I always thought that they *might* exist, but that it was pretty unlikely. This book offers a really unique perspective since its not just about an individual citing, but the experiences of a family living in an area that bigfoots live in. Each family member approaches what's happening to them differently as do other people living in the same area. It's really a one-of-a-kind book, both informative and suspenseful.

5.0 out of 5 stars TREMENDOUSLY AUTHENTIC & HONEST BOOK ON AN EXPERIENCE WITH SASQUATCH!, October 18, 2013
Robert W. Benwick (Surrey, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This a wonderfully written book on the real life experience of a family who met up with Sasquatch and begins shedding a light on an very special and unique experience with what appear to be a group of very intelligent, elusive yet friendly sentient beings. If you have an open, non-judgmental and inquisitive mind, you will enjoy the read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick read, January 5, 2014
This personal account has many similarities to other habitation (I.e. neighborly interactions with the wild people) descriptions I have read and heard about. One could almost write a guide on what to expect: first they try to scare you away, then if you stay the accept it, then they begin to reveal more as they gain trust, etc. This author's situation is a real opportunity for learning more about the forest people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, December 29, 2013
This was a good read being from Texas I believe we do have them across the state. Would like to have more details of the general area.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating account, November 4, 2013
Very believable and quite interesting.
I would probably react similarly, and want to protect them.
Some misspelled words and odd sentence structure at times, but still an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting!, October 21, 2013
. The detailed, precise descriptions of Susan Sullivan's experiences lend a credible authentic feeling to people who have the ability to think outside of the box. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in Bigfoot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, October 1, 2013
I couldn't wait to read this story. Have been looking forward to its completion. It was eye opening. I can only hope and pray that others have a new perspective of these creatures. What a gift to be able to receive this experience. I pray people will be more respectfully and not hunt them out for sport.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new perspective and understanding!, September 29, 2013
I really enjoyed reading about your personal
experience and developed a new perspective. I truly believe there are things that we cannot explain. I've always believed Big Foot exists and am glad your experience ended up being a positive one. They were probably just as scared as you were. Thanks for sharing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story!, April 22, 2014
Actually I had purchased Susan's second book first and at times I knew I was missing the beginning story after the second chapter. Having skipped to the first chapter I knew I then needed to back up and read from the beginning in her second book. Seeing then that Susan encouraged those who hadn't read her first book about her first year and the beginning of it all, it was then I knew I needed to stop and buy that book to read first.

Suddenly it all made since and the story kept me hanging on till I finished both of her books.

So I encourage anyone to read Susan Sullivan's experience because she tells it as it happens in all her encounters with such a elusive creature that began to become transparent as time went on around her home.

Rate and Discover Movies