5.0 out of 5 stars This is BEAUTIFUL!
I ordered this only because I discovered it was cheaper to buy than rent a poker table for the evening (I'm hosting a "casino night"), so I didn't even pay attention to what the quality would be like... I just liked it because it had more than one game surface and I figured I could use the different surfaces and have multiple games going at once.

In any case,...
Published on October 13, 2006 by Safety-Nut Mama

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressive at First Glance, Basic Quality Lacking in Details
I received this table and I am returning it and re-ordering it.

Let me explain:

When I first opened it and stepped back I noticed:

1. Felt quality is good.
2. Graphics are impressive.
3. Overall appearance is nice.
4. Blackjack/Craps insert is a nice bonus.

However after looking a second time I noticed:...
Published on February 20, 2009 by Sticky DSP

5.0 out of 5 stars This is BEAUTIFUL!, October 13, 2006
This review is from: 3 in 1 Texas Hold'em Table Top (Poker/Craps/Blackjack) (Misc.)

In any case, when I received this item I was struck by how GORGEOUS it is! I had no idea I was buying something so nice. It's not just something to stick in your basement, it would make a beautiful gift that anyone would be proud to own. And I didn't notice when buying it that it had a carrying case, but that's very nice if you take turns playing at other people's homes. In my case, arranging the poker night WAS the gift, but now I have the added bonus of giving my husband a really beautiful poker table top to boot!

One note, the insert is two-sided, so you can only play craps OR blackjack, you can't set up both at once. For my casino evening, I will set out the poker table at one side of the room, and use the craps surface at the other side. The craps/blackjack one is really like an insert, so it won't have the chips-and-cups holders if you separate it from the poker surface, but it's really attractive even without that little luxury. (Also, we haven't used it yet, so I can't say how well the felt holds up over time or anything.)

In any case, I am thrilled with this purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressive at First Glance, Basic Quality Lacking in Details, February 20, 2009
Sticky DSP (Detroit, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
I received this table and I am returning it and re-ordering it.

Let me explain:

When I first opened it and stepped back I noticed:

1. Felt quality is good.
2. Graphics are impressive.
3. Overall appearance is nice.
4. Blackjack/Craps insert is a nice bonus.

However after looking a second time I noticed:

1. One of the long sides had the felt worn off all along the top near the edge (about 1/2").
2. There were two wrinkles in the felt where the material was not smooth.
3. One of the fold hinges was exposed because the felt was not properly secured.

The table is definitely a good VALUE table. It's safe to say that the low cost is due to poor quality control wherever it's manufactured.

I'm ordering another because, for the price, it's worth a second chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happily Suprized!, July 9, 2008
I really wasn't sure to expect after I ordered this, but thought to give it a try after reading the other reviews. I'm really glad I did as this is a very nice poker top. If you don't have room or don't want to invest in an entire "race track" style poker table, this is the way to go, just make sure that you have a table long enough to accomodate it (6'x3'). I personally like it as when it's not being used, it can be folded up for easy storage (in it's own carrying case!). The inserts for craps and black jack are a nice little bonus but I would have been just as happy with the product by itself. I play with a pretty rowdy bunch so I bought a can of "Scotch Guard" (you can buy it at any hard ware store) to protect against any beverage spills. It's held up much better than I thought it would through multiple playings and I've gotten nothing but compliments on it. I would highly recommend this to any aspiring poker player that would like to host a game but doesn't want to invest in a whole poker table.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for Portability, September 27, 2010
Judge (San Marcos, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
63 1/2" x 31 1/2" and weighs about 7 1/2 lbs. Rigid foam board covered in a crushed velvet-like material. Comes with a double sided, thin, folding centerpiece with a "Craps" layout on one side and a "Blackjack" layout on the other. The layouts are silk screened into the material very well. The board folds using the cover material and has no metal hinges. It is necessary to have a table that is at least 60" long to rest on, or else the folding top ends will buckle or bend. The top folds similar to the letter "M," where the ends fold downward (as opposed to the letter "W," where the ends fold up). The chip trays are black plastic and are 11 1/2" long x 4" wide x 1/2" deep with a 3" diameter cup well. The corner trays are about the same size, but angled. There are trays for 8 players, but I think it would more comfortable for 5-6 poker players or things seem too crowded. In my opinion, a very nice PORTABLE poker table top. Nice buy for $50-60 including shipping. Anything more is questionable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Craps table portion had spelling errors, June 15, 2010
Table is good buy but craps side has improper odds written on it and spelling mistakes. Overall for the price it is a quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, November 19, 2008
For the price it's ok. I wouldn't recomend buying a 4 fold top for anyone that plays much. All the folds are good but 1 just got to pay a little attention when dealing to that side of the table

5.0 out of 5 stars A great poker experience!!, July 13, 2007
E. Enciso (Ft Lauderdale, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This table top has really enhanced my poker experience. My family and friends love it so much, they want to come to my home every weekend to play. Nice look and texture.
Just a little drawback: the Black Jack and Craps covers don't fit well over the poker top. Other than that, excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, high-quality tabletop board!, January 15, 2012
Jeffery D Misch (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of this board (for the $) was surprisingly great! Each of the three pieces are made with thick plywood, I believe, as the board in the carrying case is somewhat heavy. The painted numbers and lines are thick and seem very durable. I am absolutely thrilled with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, January 8, 2011
This is a great poker set. It is easy to carry and set up. The only thing is we have had to super glue the cup holder since the fall out. Otherwise, a great buy for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality for the price., December 6, 2011
I bought this table for a weekly poker game at my house. No one would have minded playing on a table cloth, but I thought this would just make the game a bit more fun. Boy was I right. After setting this table up with a black table cloth under it, it looks professional. No one could believe I had paid so little for such a great looking table. We won't be using the insert at all, seeing as we mainly just play hold'em, but it is a very nice quality. The table is very heavy, which is a good thing. I picked up the box and was pleasantly surprised. It can definitely handle a rougher crowd. My only disagreement with the design, is that I don't think there are any hinges. It just relies on the fabric to hinge the joints. This is bound to wear out eventually, but for the price, it will still last longer than I expected.
When you can get a table this nice for this little, I must say that a table is a must for any home poker night. This table is of nicer quality than many of the free standing variety that are three times its price. If you have a similar sized table to set it on top of, This is the table for you.
The bag does a good job holding it all, but it is very thin, and has a very cheap zipper. Treat the bag right and it should last, but I don't see it taking ANY abuse and surviving.

Pros:
Heavy duty
Beautiful
cup and chip holders
shipped super fast.

Cons:
Hinges may wear out over time (not confirmed)
Not free standing (Not necessarily a bad thing if you want it to store in a closet)
Carrying bag is a bit flimsy

Rate and Discover Movies