Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Texas Instruments BAIIPLUS - BAIIPlus Financial Calculator, 10-Digit LCD-TEXBAIIPLUS
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 28, 2014
The product is displayed as having 2 lines. Why the hell does the one I ordered have 1 line. Very upset. This item is more expensive than the one line display model but after spending the extra money for two lines I received a calculator with one line. VERY UPSET!
on February 18, 2014
I find this calculator is two line display but when I receive it , it is just one line , I don't know why
on March 25, 2015
The only thing I had to look up on google how to reset it so the mortgage calculations worked correctly. Heres how to fix it.
What may cause an incorrect answer when calculating Time Value of Money using the BA II PLUS and BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL calculator?

If the BA II PLUS or BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL calculator is returning an incorrect answer when calculating Time Value of Money, it could be caused by incorrect settings on the calculator or incorrect input from the user. Below is a checklist of procedures to follow if the calculator is returning an answer other than expected.

• Values from a previous problem are stored into the [N], [I/Y], [PV], [PMT] and [FV] memory variables. If these values are not cleared out, they may cause errors in the next calculation. To clear out all Time Value of Money memory variables, press [2nd] [FV].

• Incorrect payments per year (P/Y) and compounds per year (C/Y) settings. When calculating for monthly payments, make sure the calculator is set to solve for 12 payments a year (monthly payments). To do this, press [2nd] [I/Y], input 12 and press [ENTER] [2nd] [CPT]. When computing yearly problems, such as bonds, make sure the calculator is set to solve for 1 payment a year (yearly payments). To do this, press [2nd] [I/Y], input 1 and press [ENTER] [2nd] [CPT]. In special cases, the payments per year may differ from the compounds per year. To input custom values for both, press [2nd] [I/Y], input the desired value and press [ENTER]. This will set the payments per year. Press the [down arrow] key to access the C/Y setting, input the desired value, then press [ENTER] [2nd] [CPT].

• User inputs values incorrectly. The calculator follows the rule of inflow and outflow. In order to signify an outflow, such as a monthly payment, you will need to enter it as a negative number. Inflow, such as a loan from a bank, is considered as such because the money is going from the bank to you. These values are entered as positive numbers. In most cases, [PV] will be entered as a positive value and [PMT] will be entered as a negative value.

• Incorrect payment setting. Payments are usually due at the end of a payment period, such as a mortgage, or at the beginning of a payment period (annuity due). When computing end of payment period calculations, make sure "BGN" is not present on the calculator's display. If "BGN" is present, to remove it, press [2nd] [PMT] [2nd] [ENTER] [2nd] [CPT]. If "BGN" is not present on the display and the user is calculating an annuity due problem, to activate "BGN", press [2nd] [PMT] [2nd] [ENTER] [2nd] [CPT].

For more information on and examples using the BA II PLUS and BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL calculator, take a look at the BA II PLUS and BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL guidebooks.
on April 12, 2015
default settings on this aged model do not match the more modern settings. took quite a lot of time to figure uot what the right settings were to get the same answers as my classmates!

overlal really dislike the calculator; excel is so much more powerful, better supported, has realistic help screens.
on February 28, 2015
A financial calculator that has become my best friend while going through my MBA program! If this is your first financial calculator purchase you will need to read the users manual to set it up and to ensure your familiar with the various financial functions this calculator can solve for.
on March 30, 2016
Love that I got what I paid for. It does everything intended, but I hate this thing. I use my TI-89. If you know and prefer to use this is perfect. I just really don't have the patients to learn this calculator. They get 5 starts because it's whats advertised and it came to my house quick.
on July 18, 2012
I was borrowing this calculator from a friend and she ended up moving so I returned it to her, but I still needed the calculator for some finance and accounting courses. I ordered this calculator and it works great the only downfall is that it came without a face plate or owners manual.
on April 28, 2016
My wife was introduced to this at her job, and we decided to get a couple for home use. Although it is quite large for a non printing calculator it works well. We have found it quite useful for balancing statements while on trips (one drives, the other calculates) because the keys are easy to see and depress. If you have a need for a very big "pocket calculator" this is it.
on February 9, 2015
You send me the NOT WORKING calculate today. The battery dead, when I change the new battery then It is not work correctly. When I press on button some time the screen on/off or not show in the screen. This is time I fell very bad about your service. How I return it and get money back??
on April 5, 2014
Always allowed in classes, top notch results. Professors typically work with this brand. The only thing that might make it better is clearer instructions.