Questions & Answers
Texsport Deluxe Folding Camp Cot
by Texsport
4.4 out of 5 stars (232)
$48.49
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
vote
No screws or tools needed - you do have to unfold it and stretch the nylon over two end bars that snap into place
Nov 13, 2012 by slave2amazon
vote
It has rubber caps on the legs, but 2 of the caps keep falling off mine. If you can figure out a way to keep the caps on, and don't move the cot when there is weight on it, your tent floor should be fine. If you are still worried, cut an X-slit in 6 tennis balls, and stick them on the feet. Like people do for walkers. :)
Feb 17, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I just received my 2 cots the other day and set them up. The longer end bar provides a handle grip to line up the peg with the hole. Saves pinched fingers.
Feb 15, 2013 by Michael J. Lavey
votes
Yes
Feb 20, 2014 by Geekworking
votes
Product description says it weight 15 Lb. It is about right, I would say between 15 and 20 lbs. I have bought and returned it. It is sturdy and stable when assembled, but to put it together requires quite a strength. Even when assembled and stored in carry bag, it is quite bulky. So it is not what I was looking for. Good luck
Sep 21, 2013 by Phil
votes
Packs down to about 4ft tall by like 6 in wide
Jul 18, 2013 by Red ryder
votes
Width & depth are about 5", but length is long - I'd guesstimate 3+ ft.
Aug 5, 2013 by Kris Watertown MA
votes
Yes
Aug 2, 2013 by DAG 217
votes
There's really not much to "put together" and sure, a 12 year old could use this for camping
Nov 3, 2013 by Edith Best
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers