5.0 out of 5 stars Got for our vet, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Text Gloves - Pair of Texting Glove For Touch Screen Phones (Red/Grey) (Apparel)
Our mobile vet needed gloves to use w/her iphone. I picked these because they say they work well with touch screens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 30, 2013
JC (RENO, NV, US) - See all my reviews
The gloves arrived quickly, and we love them. They aren't scrathcy like a lot of gloves tend to be and they work really well with all touch devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 18, 2013
Love that I can keep my hands warm and still use my IPhone. Totally recommend. Great gift for friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great texting gloves, November 20, 2012
Leo G. (California) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with the texting gloves. They are warm enough for Northern California (Bay Area) climates and work well as texting gloves too.