5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Future Text to Speech Software
Easy to install and to use. Their tech support department is highly responsive. I am very pleased with the operation.
Published 14 months ago by Carol North

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product
Published on December 3, 2009 by Shadeequa M. Aric

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Future Text to Speech Software, October 2, 2013
This review is from: TextSpeech Pro Deluxe Text-to-Speech Converter for Windows with AT&T Natural Voices (DVD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, April 26, 2013
New voices and reading flow have greatly improved since I last tried these programs 5-10 years ago. Very understandable and pretty accurate functioning.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, December 3, 2009
This product is decent...not exactly what I was expecting...the program will sometimes spell a word, and later say the word correctly, or say the word correctly and later spell the word. Overall the program is pretty decent. I was a bit dissapointed in the packaging. I never received my initial order, and when a replacement order was sent, It was not professionally packaged. This gave me the impression that it is not a legitimate product, considering it was burned on a CD and sent to me! I don't know if my original, which never came, was packaged in a more appropriate manner, but I was quite dissappointed in the packaging. I assumed that it would be in a box or something, but it was not.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a question about this product. Can anyone help?, May 20, 2010
zaael (nc territory) - See all my reviews
I was wondering if this software will allow its users to record the speech and turn it into a audio file, as well as a text file. Thanks