- Series: Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology
- Hardcover: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (March 23, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416061657
- ISBN-13: 978-1416061656
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.9 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #196,239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 4e (Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The writing is not as technical as most other microbiology texts, so it keeps the concepts relevant to the reader.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an great book to read! It is dense, however the information inside will keep you reading. In addition it was great reference book for clinical lab science.Published 21 months ago by Candis
I have really enjoyed this text book. It is written very well, and the tables, figures, and pictures are all very helpful! I am a nerd, but I enjoy reading this book.Published 23 months ago by Jeff Watts