on July 21, 2011
Was definitely the right book for my class and after the class was over, since it was the only Hinduism book I didn't fully read and it has some legitimate detail and in depth readings/writings on some Hindu philosophies, beliefs, myths, etc.., I took the book home with me and have been reading it here and there: very good book for anyone interested in Hindu studies.
on February 17, 2014
Alternate history of the Jews written by none other than the protestant founder Martin Luther in his "Jews and their Iies" which almost every christian German was influenced by and their subsequent hatred for their upper caste Jews. The Jews had a monopoly of the Arts, the sciences and their financial institutions and everything else of importance in Germany during the 30s. The "poor ordinary Germans" were the backward castes who needed to be saved from the alleged eviI upper caste Jews. The only way that could be done was to take the Jewish history and Jewish culture and rewrite them for the benefit of the "underdogs" of Germany. Lets show these upper castes that we the populists can do to them ..We the backward caste ordinary Germans have a number on these elites. So Martin Luther and Hitler and others went about rewriting Jewish history and culture and had their own interpretations which they embellished to their satisfaction. Thus was born the alternate Jewish history of "Jews and their Iies" and Mein Kamph.

Wendy's quixotic hatred for the upper castes Hindus and Brahmins is not very different from the German's hatred of the Jews. So this arrogant creature had decided to rewrite the Hindu religion, Hindu culture and reinterpret Hinduism in a way to get her pound of flesh from the upper caste Brhamins in her siding with the backward castes of India. The German Academia published tons of materials against Jews too. So much for Academia.

Although the caste thing and social Endogamy practiced by the Brahmins is nothing to crowe about, it is no different than the elitism and social endogamy practiced by the Jews of the world.

The caste system did not amount to anything like slavery , lynchings or the Holocaust by the Abrahmic faiths with "Only true god" and "gods chosen people" caste system.

And full disclosure. I am not an upper caste Brahmin.. I eat beef and every meat and am in the middle of the caste totem pole Dravidian... I don''t need this Don Quixote Wendy to come to my rescue from the alleged evil upper caste Brahmins. I am grateful to the religious Brahmins for saving Hinduism from the evils of the predatory christians, Islamists and communists of the world for thousands and thousands of years and from the blood letting of the Abrahmic jerks!

And no I am not being facetious here either. The graffiti "Juden this and Juden that", we saw on the walls of early Germany is what we see in Tamilnadu, India against the Brhamins I have seen similar graffiti "Pappan this and Pappan that" (PAppan is a derogation for Brahmins. Upper caste Brahmins have been driven away by the intolerance of the Dravidian South. In Today's left India, its so cool and acceptable to be anti Brhamins. Academic institutions like the JNU has official position on anti brahminism the way it was once PC and acceptable to be an Anti Semitic in the west pre 40s. Read "Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines
by Rajiv Malhotra.

IF you enjoyed Wendy's alternate history of the Hindus, I am sure you would enjoy christian Hitler's rewriting "Alternate history of the Jews - Mein Kamph". And protestant Martin Luther's rewriting "Alternate history of the Jews - "Jews and their Lies". It will satiate you liberal lefties blood thirst. Revenge by supporting the proletariat "underdogs" of the world.

My advice to Hindus: Become as zealous as Muslims in defending your faith. Become as predatory as evangelical christians to fight for your faith. DO NOT SURRENDER!

Edited to add: May 18th 2104

The most heart warming thing about the election in India where Modi of the BJP was overwhelmingly voted to office was, the Anti Hindus could not split the Hindus by caste. Hindus of all caste came together for once. I now have high hopes for India and the Hindus!

The Hindus of all castes and creed are getting together united against the Anti Hindus of the world. Thanks to Modi.

Modi is a great uniter! Thats for sure!

on September 10, 2013
Google 'Wendy's Child Syndrome' before buying this book. This author needs to be psychoanalyzed first before she could psychoanalyze other religions.