Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Luxury Beauty Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on October 4, 2011
This is the best mousse I have ever used. It smells great and makes my hair soft, shiny and easy to manage. Highly recommend.
on January 19, 2013
Up until now I've been using Redken Full Frame, which is a great product. Never would have thought that L'oreal would have made such a great product! During a visit to the salon, this was used on my hair, fell in love and have used this ever since. My hair usually falls flat around the crown, but using this product gives such great lift. My hair is still so soft, yet completely different texture. I would highly suggest this product for anyone looking to add volume to their fine thin hair.
on January 30, 2013
This product has a bit more alcohol than I thought and it dries the hair out a bit. It is very good at adding volume to the hair. I do not use this product on my hair, I buy it for clients.
on November 13, 2013
My hair is fine & this Mousse by itself didn't give me the volume I wanted. Ordered the gel & mixed together gives me the volume I need
on December 27, 2013
I bought this mousse at the recommendation of my stylist. It really did nothing to help my fine, thin hair to look thicker, or to hold my curls as I was hoping it was going to do. Even worse was the fact that it made my hair look super dry. Even my usually nonobservant husband commented on how dry my hair looked lately.
on July 27, 2015
Stocking up! My stylist introduced me to this product and I love it! But then he told me they were discontinuing it :-( Stocking up to make sure I have it until Loreal figures out it was a mistake to discontinue it!
on June 11, 2009
I love this mousse, it smells amazing. It works wonders for fine hair too. It is worth the price.
on August 26, 2015
If anyone wants volume, this is the perfect product. I have rated it a five star for that reason. I have used this product for over a year and hope they do not go out of business.
on January 31, 2016
The best texture and volume product I have ever used. I have fine, thin hair. This product expands the volume and helps my hair keep its shape.
on June 23, 2015
This is my favorite mousse. It smells wonderful and helps with my fine hair.