Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: White|Change

on July 4, 2009
These socks were of such poor quality that I started getting holes in them after only one washing.
on May 10, 2013
The color was good & the length okay...but when I pay for something that says exactly what I want (ie. Cable knit) I just wanted the actual thickness of just that! Very disappointed!
on January 24, 2013
Very comfortable, soft and not tight at ALL below the knee. Unlike some knee highs, with these, you don't feel like you'll lose circulation.
VINE VOICEon March 3, 2013
I needed a pair of knee highs, to go with a pair of shorter boots. They fit my size 10 foot, and they stay up. I've washed them and their good as new, so far. They feel nice and look nice.
The Cable knit socks are different than I anticipated, they are little thinner than I expected, but that works out better, because I can wear them with my tighter boots instead of wearing nylons or pantyhose tights. Although they do not have the super soft material, they are comfortable enough that I forget that I have them on my legs.

However, the unexpected surprise is that they stretch approximately 7 inches above the middle of my knee, which makes them thigh high on me. This is an advantage because when I wear a skirt and sit down, there is no exposure of my bare legs since the socks expand several inches above the knee.

I like the way they stay up high on my legs for the entire day, without any slipping, sagging or bagging, and the elastic at the top does not cut into my thigh, so there are no red marks on my skin when I come home in the evening.

I bought these knee-highs in December 2014, therefore I have owned and worn them for over a year, and they have held up very well.
review image
on December 28, 2012
I may need to buy more! They are slightly fancy with the cable pattern and warm, so can be used with a slip on or lace up shoe.
on October 23, 2014
I ordered white socks to go with an outfit and received ivory socks (as clearly labeled on the package). Not sure if the person writing descriptions thinks that it's all pretty much the same thing, but I disagree. So, just be aware that "sage" may be more like hunter green (as another reviewer posted) and "plum" more like Barney purple.
on October 12, 2014
Happy customer! These are just what I wanted for those long cold winters. Warm and serve their purpose while stylish. They add a little pop of color and style with the great knit pattern for those long winters that we endure here in WI. Finding stylish clothing while still wearing 10 layers is extremely difficult. Very happy with this purchase.

I wear these with heavy wool or cotton leggings and put them right over a pair of short socks then wear boots over them! They stretch enough and still haven't shrank.
on January 4, 2013
They are more like hunter green than the pretty green in the photo. And they're a little tight, but at least they stay up all day.
on November 18, 2014
What a beautiful shade of plum. The stitch pattern on the socks is two columns of weaving and then a pretty v cable knit. The yarn is a very fine yarn (almost feels like crochet thread instead of yarn. The band/cuff of sock is 1 5/8" and is a very soft and gentle on your leg. The quality of this sock reminds of the quality we had about 40-45 years ago. The socks is so well made that they should make legs look nice and your feet warm and comfortable for many years. Socks are made in Taiwan and distributed by Foot Traffic out of Kansas City. I think you will be as happy with this purchase, if you decide to buy them, as I am.