Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Textured Penis Extender and Vibe Sleeve
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$6.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 30, 2014
This did not fit over any of the vibrators I own, nor would it fit over my three fingers (I was trying to see if it would fit over a penis) and it just got stuck and almost ripped. Glad I didn't pay a whole lot for it.
on May 18, 2013
does wonders for the couples who wish to add a little adventure to their love making!

yes wud recommend this sleeve. not only can u use it on ur fav vibe, but u can use "other" sexual toys along with it. experiment, have fun & enjoy!
on January 11, 2013
on October 31, 2012
I bought this assuming i would be able to spice of my love life. It did not do that. It does not fit comfortably on my average size. When it was on it was really really tight around the top and getting it off was very painful. I was just highly disappointed.
on November 23, 2012
Way too narrow for your penis unless its thin but works great when attached on a thin vibrating dildo. Great texture
on December 6, 2012
Easily the best sleeve I've ever owned! I use it on vibes and dildos to create an intense experience. If you’re looking for a lot of stimulation this is perfect. The nubs are soft and flexible without being too squishy. The head is firm with smaller stiffer nubs and adds a lot of girth to the area. If you like the feel of a bigger, more dramatically flared head this provides that feel.

This sleeve is also much thicker and more durable than other sleeves I’ve owned it didn’t split on the mould seam like with most of the others. It did eventually give out but that’s likely my fault for using it on what was clearly a much bigger toy than intended but at the price I can’t complain. Next time I’ll buy a couple of them so if one breaks halfway through playing I won’t be left unsatisfied.
on December 31, 2013
this item is so cheaply made. i put it on my vibrator for some extra pleasure, and after a couple of uses it started ripping. so it went in the garbage. a waste of money
on March 25, 2013
I guess I had high expectations. The thing would not stay on. Better fit for a finger. It stretches well enough but comes off and is very frustrating to get it back on.
on April 13, 2015
small, but stretchy enough. Both partners can ''feel''. Would recommend for someone who is new to toys, but I wouldn't but it again. There are better products.
on March 18, 2013
Did not fit, you need to take off your list, way to small, i should receive a refund for this item !!!!!
I would not sugest this iten for anyone .....