Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 25, 2015
Okay people, if you really don't like Lil Wayne then why bother with him? If you don't like his style, which is really what this is, is his OWN style. Not every rapper or singer will have the same image. So understand that and get it through your head before you comment things that should be kept your self. There are more fans of Lil Wayne than haters. As I read these nasty comments, I can't help but wonder why you can't just enjoy it and shut up if you do and just simply walk away and not worry about it if you don't like it. Now that that's out of the way here are my thoughts on this CD.

1- It's a great follow up from the Carter 3.
2-Some songs are kind of over tuned but still deserve to be on the album.
3-It's just another hard work from Lil Wayne put into the album. This includes writing the material, recording different versions, putting them on track and then forming it into an album.

LIL WAYNE IS NOT A WANNABE BY THE WAY. According to his bio rapping and blood is all he knows in life and that does make him deserve to be a rapper if he wants to be. So again, if you're a true Lil Wayne fan, get this album if you haven't already and if you're a hater, go to someone else. Just because you hate a certain artist or rapper DOES NOT mean you should stick around all day and hate on them and waste YOUR time.
on February 23, 2015
This was an album I was definitely waiting for to buy, not as good as the Carter III but good enough to deserve to be a "That Carter" album. Also, first of his album to have Tech N9ne in, so that was a plus :)
on August 27, 2013
I Support All Artists That Have Great Music And This Cd From Lil Wayne Is A Classic I Think It's Very Important To All Musicians That Are Depending On Album Sales So It's Important To Me That I Buy Music I Love So The artist Can Continue To Make Awesome Music. Lil Wayne Put In Alot Of Effort In This CD And Will Always Support Cash Money & YMCMB To Da Def. Fresh2def Radio Promo Thanks.
on November 10, 2015
Great cd came from seller with hardly any wear and played perfectly reccomend seller again forsure.
on August 4, 2014
I thought this was his greatest but he is there with his other music also
on August 17, 2014
i love this cd its banging he need keep making banging cd like this one
on March 5, 2015
This is a great cd if you like lil wayne and hip hop.
on August 29, 2011
I was skeptical to pick this one up also, but im glad I did, I grabbed it from target so it came with two extra bonus tracks as well as the three songs from the deluxe edition. I listened to it from 1 to 20 through and all i have to say is wow this is just amazing, I thought tha carter III was extremely overrated, the second carter album is still my favorite but im having a hard time still saying that the more i listen to this album with this many tracks it feels like an old school lil wayne cd, and the only songs worth passing up are the original three you get with the deluxe edition, I highly recommend picking this up and if you do hit up target first novacaine is a BA song and thats the only way you can get it on the album, without the twenty tracks I'd give it four stars, but wow I cant stress how much ive enjoyed this cd already I keep switching from the R.E.D. album to this and they are both amazing, oh yea pick that up to while your at it, but like i said dont listen to the hating reviews because its obviously not lil wayne fans or rap fans, yea RAP stop saying this isnt hip hop because im pretty sure everyone knows that by know, he is going in a new direction just like yelawolf and its revolutionary. rock/rap done good like these two can pull off, all I have to say is they better Collab. Thanks for reading solid 4.8 stars either way you look at it, and look out for RADIOACTIVE!!! that'll be fire...
on August 29, 2011
The first few times i listened to it, i was a littl skeptical. i still feel there could have been some better beat selection but about my 3 or 4th times listening to it i fell for it. it is a great album. the opening of the album is the best part wit the intro, blunt blowin & megaman. My personal Favorite Is Nightmares of the bottom. The interlude is crazy with Tech 9ne & Andre Benjamin who reps for his dark skin girls. Ive read that many people dont like how to hate but i like it, i also really like so special. the album ends well with president carter which is creative, its good with a great verse from all and the outro is amazing. Busta Rhymes and Nas Killed it.
on October 11, 2015
I love it! Thanks seller.