5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product
This product is very good for stir fry and also is great for spaghetti! There are none of the long list of preservatives that you see on other products. You know what you are eatting - rice and water only.
Published on October 18, 2007 by Donna H. Dye

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting
Tried to make Pho with these, big mistake. They are starchy and hard, no matter how long you cook them for. Just disgusting. Do NOT make Pho with these noodles
Published 11 months ago by Laura McNally

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, October 18, 2007
This review is from: Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles, 14-Ounce Box (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Product, July 1, 2007
My wife and I bought these online after struggling to find either the noodles in a store or finding fresh noodles. We use them for one of our favorite recipes for Pad Thai. We were pleasantly surprised how much better our recipe tasted using these fresh noodles. Good luck to all chefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Purpose Noodles, June 3, 2009
My husband is gluten-intolerant and we love these rice noodles as a substitute. They hold up well to boiling and we've used them for everything from spaghetti to fettucini to stir-fry. Even my kids love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they are good for pho, December 13, 2011
I've been doing a bit of experimentation with making pho at home, with varying degrees of success. While the broth preparation is by far the most important, you simply can't toss in any kind of rice noodle and hope it will turn out ok. Admittedly, I was a little worried about these noodles when ordering; the branding on the outside seems to cater directly to westerners, so I had fears that it would be an "Americanized", and thus flawed take on rice noodles. Luckily I was wrong.

These are pretty good noodles; they are not that fragile, so you don't need to worry about them breaking apart during preparation or boiling. Thai Kitchen is an American owned brand, manufactured in China, but it is apparent (and important) that they have a higher standard for quality as I've struggled to find a single broken noodle strand in the boxes I've opened. Some of the cheaper quality 'mystery brand' chantaboon rice stick noodles I've used in the past have broken when looked at incorrectly. These noodles are a little bit thicker @ 3mm wide, but a little on the short side @ around 12" in length. They take flavors very well and are appropriate for many types of dishes; perfect for stir fry, as the packaging indicates.

The only reason I am knocking a star off of these is due to the aforementioned shorter length and because they are a bit starchy, requiring some rinsing (lest you intend to thicken/cloud your sauces and broths).

If you have no real asian markets (international isle at Vons doesn't count) near you, these are the ones to get. If you do have an asian market near you, try a few other brands as well as this one. You may find that you prefer these. If you're wondering why someone with a very American name as mine is speaking about these with any kind of authority, it's because I'm asian-american and grew up with no shortage of fantastic, authentic asian cooking at restaurants and at home. Enjoy, and don't forget the Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 36-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) and the Huy Fong, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, 17-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty rice noodles., March 24, 2010
I've been buying this item at the grocery store sometimes. If you like rice noodles, this is a good choice.
I like to prepare it with sauted veggies, stir fry sauce and either tofu, tempeh or mock meats. Recently I decided I would buy a couple of staple foods I like to use frequently online and this was one of my choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles, October 6, 2009
J. C. Rose (Ashcamp, KY USA) - See all my reviews
Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles are extremely easy to prepare, and they taste wonderfully rich. I would even use them as a substitute for egg noodles. I have a lot of food allergies and had to find an alternative to wheat noodles. This is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great noodles!, June 8, 2010
Lee Smallwood (Key West, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I use these to make a stir fry orange chicken and they're fantastic every time. They're ridiculously simple to prepare and taste great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, January 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, October 19, 2013
natasha (Shell Knob, MO, US) - See all my reviews
These noodles are so convenient! The can be cooked separate and added to whatever dish you choose.
Great on salads or veggie dishes, stir fries, one pan meals, anything. Gosh, I think they should be added to emergency back-up food lists also.

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, April 2, 2013
these noodles are awesome! neutral taste. there is a certian way to cook them. it is easy to overcook them.

Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles, 14-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
$41.81
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.