5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one...
Am using these for my bridesmaids and for my future husband as gifts of Gratitude and thanks. I love all his books and this one is just as good as the others!
Published on May 21, 2008 by Navy gal

This book was more appropriate for a spouse or very close friend than for the close friend I purchased it for. I didn't give it to anyone yet. Still looking for the person it fits
Published 11 months ago by KB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one..., May 21, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for being You, April 3, 2009
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
The book was in excellent condition. The cartoons were very funny....I enjoyed it and gave it to my husband....

5.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting, Useful and Quick book to read..., October 9, 2010
Magic Lemur (Somewhere in Madagascar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
I have many Bradley Trevor Grieve books, and my undoubted favourite has to be The Blue Day Book.
Part of the problem I usually find is that, although pictures of wildlife and witty captions are easy reading, the books often lack a good central theme that is applicable beyond itself (e.g. Tomorrow).

With this book, I was a little worried it would be the same, with interesting pictures but with little utility. Despite appearances, this book is very useful and is one of those wee books you may want to buy as a gift.

Why?

Because it is essentially one long 'Thank You' letter.
A good friend of mine is always sending 'Thank You' cards (with animal pictures on them) to express gratitude for a social occasion, present or fun time she's had.
This book is basically the trump card of gratitude; it is a book to give to a lifelong friend after the latest of many acts of kindness has been received.

Hence it is a very useful book, and would make a good gift to a friend. Furthermore, it is also a good read and gives you the same warm, fuzzy feeling as The Blue Day Book.

I recall reading one of these books on a lazy afternoon to an ex-girlfriend and how romantic the gesture seemed to be.

So it is that this book is above all Interesting, definitely Useful and Quick - only taking 5 minutes to read.

Thoroughly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Better for person you are very close to than for a more casual friend, December 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for a special friend, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
You know that really great friend - the one for whom you can never figure out what to get her that will show how much you care? This is it! I cannot wait to give this book to my friend when she visits in February! .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
Bought this book (and others like it) as small gifts. The author did a wonderful job of compiling the photos with the words. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
I am a big animal fan anyway but the images are cute and fun with nice notiations under the images. I enjoye it and it makes me smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute !, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
A way to send what you think to someone in an affectionate way;
Adorable pictures with sayings. Makes a greatgift.

5.0 out of 5 stars For being you review, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
I can not wait to give this delightful little book to my grand daughter whom adores zebras. It will be a little extra special surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Thank You for Being You (Hardcover)
Great little book! I loved it! Could work for a mom, a friend, a spouse or just anyone your thankful for in your life. Look for more books by Bradley Trevor Greive. He is an amazing author!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Thank You for Being You by Bradley Trevor Greive (Hardcover - April 1, 2008)
$9.99 $9.74