Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thank You, God! (Little Blessings Line)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on March 6, 2015
Saw this book at a friend's house, and i loved the prayer and pictures. It rhymes, it's a thank you prayer, it's repetitive, and it basically takes you through the creation story without making that obvious. A great tool for teaching my kids to pray. The pictures are adorable and colorful. My girls love the animals and the moon and stars. It also makes a great baptismal gift. I got one for my goddaughter on her one-year baptism birthday.
on May 14, 2015
I love this book. It is such a great resource to read to my son to be able to teach him about who God is. Each page reads in rhyme and somewhat of a prayer fashion ending with "Thank You God, Amen." It lists many facets of God's creation and the illustrations are adorable. My son loves it and asks for it.
on June 12, 2004
I can't say it enough. The Little Blessings line of children's books are wonderful! My girls love them. I think I read the three we have at least 10 times a day each. They keep a young child's attention with vibrant colors, cute rhymes, and a wonderful message about our Lord. I will certainly buy more from this line.
on May 16, 2015
Love this series of books. Whenever I have a baby shower, babtism or first/second birthday to buy for, I include a couple of these. I really enjoy the way they answer the questions and the scripture notes at the end.
on June 30, 2013
I love that this book is all hard pages. My toddler can look though them and I don't have to worry about him tearing pages. The message is great too, my son picked up really fast that we need to be thankful for what we have.
on March 6, 2006
My son received this book as a gift and absolutely loves it! The pictures are adorable with cute children and animals. The rhyming prayers are catchy and it is a simple way to intoduce prayer to children through a story book. We highly recomend!
on February 23, 2013
We love the Little Blessings line. I've used this book to keep the kids busy during Mass, and we've read it numerous times at bedtime. The message is simple, the illustrations are sweet, and everyone can relate.
on June 20, 2011
We bought this book for our 18 month old. She loves the pictures, we love that this is a Christian book. Board books are all that we can buy right now, because she'd destroy the pages (and eat them!) otherwise. The book is set up as a prayer, thanking God for various things. She's been saying amen a lot lately. Love it.
on December 10, 2012
Very sweet book. Rhymes are easy to memorize (which will happen after reading it enough) and the pictures are darling. The characters are diverse (not just white blonde children but a great diversity of races). My child loves this book (age two) and it has helped us teach her to be thankful in every circumstance (as the book models so well). Children and animals also help my daughter learn vocabulary - so much to the animations - extremely well done.
on January 6, 2005
My daughter received this book when she was 18 months old. I started reading it to her. I thought that the words repeating over and over again might get old but she loves it. She also enjoys the pictures of the little children and animals so much.

Now that she is talking she tries to read it to me from memory and she says it's her God book. I had to buy her a couple more and she loves them all. They are also nice to take to church.