Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2013
I dedicated this song to my husband for our wedding. I downloaded it to put on the DVD slideshow of our wedding pictures along with a few other songs.

Amazon should allow the songs to be downloaded from your account on to any of your devices, but the songs are not transferable from the original device you downloaded it onto. I downloaded it onto my desktop and hoped to burn the DVD on my laptop. It's inconvenient. Most customers have multiple devices they use.
on April 29, 2013
Only the greatest love song of all time. What else could I say? It is pure Led Zeppelin perfection. Can't go wrong with anything off Led Zeppelin II.
on May 10, 2014
I would recommend this song, it has always been a favorite of mine since it came out when I was in high school.
Amazon never disappoints. Great business, with great customer service.
on May 30, 2013
I grew up listening to Zeppelin but didn't really start to appreciate their music until now. Today's music is all computerize with no talent to stand behind it.
on May 1, 2013
1969 thru 1972 I was in West Germany in the Army and this is the music we could get on a radio station out of Holland! wow I will never forget those years.
on September 6, 2012
Sounds as fresh & vibrant today as it did 30 years ago! Have owned the album, cassette & cd now download. Great music stands the test of time.
on March 8, 2014
1 of the best songs written. Led Zeppelin can do no wrong. Most versatile bands ever. It's the ring tone for the woman I love.
on February 11, 2013
good song, grew up listening to this group and glad to find it here. Amazon is my choice of finding music i like.
on August 20, 2014
Enjoy this song from my era
on August 17, 2014