That '70s Show: Season 3
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As the partying begins, Red decides he's been too lenient, so he sets up a few new house rules. This not only makes the kids miserable, but makes Kitty feel like she's been a bad mother. Hyde feels even worse after he finds his long-lost father tending bar at a local dive. Meanwhile, as Donna and Eric continue dating, Jackie begins pursuing Hyde, which upsets Kelso even though he's dating Laurie. And Fez finally gets a girlfriendÂ?only to discover (too late) that she's certifiably psycho!
Top Customer Reviews
Get on down to the basement for a rockin' flashback to the swinging '70s. As the partying begins, Red decides he's been too lenient, so he sets up a few new house rules. This not only makes the kids miserable, but makes Kitty feel like she's been a bad mother. Hyde feels even worse after he finds his long-lost father tending bar at a local dive. Meanwhile, as Donna and Eric continue dating, Jackie begins pursuing Hyde, which upsets Kelso even though he's dating Laurie. And Fez finally gets a girlfriend - only to discover (too late) that she's certifiably psycho!
This 4-disc set will include all 25 episodes (525 mins) from the third season, along with a lot of extras. The picture will be 1.33:1, and the audio in English Dolby Surround.
Disc contents include:
3.01: Reefer Madness
3.02: Red Sees Red
3.03: Hyde's Father
3.04: Too Old To Trick Or Treat, Too Young To Die
3.05: Roller Disco
3.Read more ›
The show is set in the 70's (obviously) but they deal with topics that everyone can relate to. The unique thing about this show is how they constantly go into fantasy sequences which are always hilarious!!
The whole cast is outstanding!! I love the way they interact with each other and you can tell that the actors are having a great time. I've seen this show taped live several times and they have so much fun!! All the actors take the time to meet and sign autographs for everyone at the end of the taping.
I enjoy watching this show over and over. I own the first two seasons on DVD, I watch the re-runs everyday, I watch the new episodes every week and I go to see it taped live every chance I get. I still have not gotten enough of this show. I would give this show more stars if I could.
DEFINITELY BUY ALL THREE SEASONS!!!
1) Oct 3 2000 Reefer Madness (2)
2) Oct 10 2000 Red Sees Red
3) Oct 17 2000 Hyde's Father
4) Oct 31 2000 Too Old to Trick or Treat, Too Young to Die
5) Nov 14 2000 Roller Disco
6) Nov 21 2000 Eric's Panties
7) Nov 28 2000 Baby Fever
8) Dec 12 2000 Jackie Bags Hyde
9) Dec 19 2000 Hyde's Christmas Rager
10) Jan 9 2001 Ice Shack
11) Jan 10 2001 Who Wants It More?
12) Jan 16 2001 Fez Gets the Girl
13) Jan 30 2001 Dine and Dash
14) Feb 6 2001 Radio Daze
15) Feb 13 2001 Donna's Panties
16) Feb 20 2001 Romantic Weekend
17) Feb 27 2001 Kitty's Birthday (Is That Today!?)
18) Mar 13 2001 The Trials Of Michael Kelso
19) Mar 27 2001 Eric's Naughty No-No
20) Apr 17 2001 Holy Craps!
21) May 1 2001 Fez Dates Donna
22) May 1 2001 Eric's Drunken Tattoo
23) May 8 2001 Canadian Road Trip
24) May 15 2001 Backstage Pass
25) May 22 2001 The Promise Ring
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids & I find this show hilarious. I play it at the salon for the customers and they find it very entertaining too.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Disc storage could be better, but great show and excellent price.Published 6 months ago by Josh Clendaniel
The quality was great. But for some reason one member of the cast talks before each episode. But it didn't bother me. Great season.Published 10 months ago by Ray Penber
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > All Fox Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Fox TV > General
- Movies & TV > TV