Customer Discussions > Moonwalk forum

That Jordy kid

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2009 3:21:10 PM PDT
so a few days after Michael's death i was hearing all sorts of stuff about Jordie Chandler recanting his molestation accusations. Is there any truth to this? If so why didn't he offer to return the rest of the money to MJs kids? What gives?

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 8:11:14 AM PDT
MJFan4Life says:
I think Jordan Chandler and the Garvio or Garzio kid from the second accusation are doing the best thing for themselves and that is to stay incognito. I last heard that Jordan Chandler lives in New Jersey with his father (which is ridiculous because he should be in his mid to late twenties by now) and they were involved in a domestic violence case. The father supposedly tried to kill the kid with a barbell. As for the recanting I don't think any of them would do that because that will require them coming out of hiding. They could get hurt by a MJ fanatic fan. I'm a fan I'm not Fanatical.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2009 12:07:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 23, 2009 12:08:08 PM PDT
A. Brown says:
Jordie and his Dad would also have to return the 20 million plus dollars which they extorted from MJ. He did not want to settle the case out of court in the first place, but Michael's insurance company thought it was best to "get the situation behind him"...the big point here is--> Jordie will not be able to announce the truth publicly due to a court injunction of silence that was placed on both parties as a result of the settlement. Michael Jackson's insurance company would expect to Jordie and his Dad to repay the full amount of the extorted settlement. I also suspect the Jackson family would take the duo back to court with a lawsuit for the slanderous damages incurred upon Michael Jackson's reputation, and on his Heart. Michael Jackson was Innocent. I encourage Jordan Chandler to step up and do the right thing. Tell the truth dude. How can you live with yourself otherwise? GOOGLE: MJ 2010 Nobel Peace Prize. Peace!

Posted on Oct 23, 2009 1:41:06 PM PDT
C. Mora says:
I think, if Jordan would tell the truth, he could keep his money, but his father, mother, and step-father should give back their windfall. Afterall, his father is the one who decided to extort Michael in the first place. Why Jordan's mother, and step-father should have received a penny is beyond reason even if they claimed a reason.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 6:26:28 AM PDT
Further, why admit it now? What purpose would it serve to come out and admit they lied after all this time. I believe they are liars, especially the Arvizo kid. I was sadly disappointed when I got on the Oprah site shortly after his death to see what she had to say about it, which was nothing at the time. Yet, her sidekick, Gayle King, interviewed a couple of people and had to bring this stuff up about him. Then on another part of the site, there is a Dr. Laura Berman or something like that and she started talking about it and said that on ABC's website they somehow interviewed one of the accusers and he said it definitely happened. So, ok, we're supposed to know definitively that it happened because the one who accused and was paid off is still sticking to his story and I thought how stupid can someone be that would think he would actually say, "Oh yeah, he's dead now...so I can tell the truth that nothing happened and I got paid for lying." It's absurd!

Posted on Nov 20, 2009 5:41:05 PM PST
bizzygal says:
Did anyone hear that Evan Chandler recently committed suicide? He was found in his luxury NJ apt(financed by the millions he extorted from MJ) dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He had an "undisclosed illness" according to the internet articles. It would be wrong to say that I'm glad that someone is dead, but a part of me feels that his illness was karma. He enjoyed his ill-gotten gains for quite a while, but in the end he paid for his viscous lies with his life. I doubt he ever felt any remorse for what he did to Michael and his family.

Posted on Nov 20, 2009 7:34:34 PM PST
yeah i just checked online and that is CRAZY!!! a small part of me is a little bit happy but most of me is actually kind of sad because even someone as jacked up as that man didn't deserve to die. He did deserve to spen the rest of his life behind bars or something for what he did to two innocent people. His kid and to Michael
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Moonwalk forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Moonwalk
Moonwalk by Michael Jackson (Paperback - June 10, 2010)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (280)