Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on September 2, 2005
1 Episodes

A Art Breakers

Chelsea finds this sudden art talent and is chosen to make an art. She makes a sculpture of Raven as a raven. She has birds and feathers and a beak. Raven plays statue after she breaks it. Meanwhile Cory and William take action cause they've been banned by sugar.

B Country Cousins Part 1

Raven visits her cousins. She used to always visit them but then they stopped calling and returned the letters. Chelsea comes with her. They get all hyped when Rae askes for gravy. Meanwhile, Eddie stays at Cory's house and covers for him.

C Country Cousins Part 2

Raven makes peace with everyone. Cory learns not to use Eddie.

D The Grill Next Door

Raven has a vision of the Chill Grill going out of business. So she has to lower herself (literally). She has to go out with Stanley so he wouldn't play at the Hill Grill (How original!).

2 Bonus Feautures

A Master of Disguises

This is pretty cool. It shows how they did Raven playing 4 different characters and how they did the masks. How they did the statue in art Breakers.

B Video Commentary with Raven

This basically shows what she has to do for the episodes and I think she works really hard. It's not a boring commentary. It's really interesting.
on October 2, 2005
While I do not actually OWN any of the "That's So Raven" DVDs, I am a BIG fan of the show and have seen EVERY EPISODE, including the ones featured on this DVD. They are all FANTABULOUS (especially "The Grill Next Door", which surprisingly aired before the DVD came out, but was advertised as a never-before-seen episode), and I'm sure the BONUS FEATURES are fabulous just the same. The only thing they could have done instead was keep "Country Cousins" together as one episode. But nonetheless, this is SOO GREAT! Can't wait for the FOURTH season, and the THIRD DVD (titled Raven's House Party). Oh, and season box sets for the series are in the works. :) Yay!
on October 8, 2012
This series is a very light hearted, funny one that's highly enjoyable. ***Sadly, they did Not release the entire series.*** Only 4 or 5 episodes were put on 4 DVD releases. But, for what it is, this is a very good DVD, ... just don't expect it to be the full Season.
on June 23, 2005
That's So Raven is sooooo great! I love it. The DVD looks great..I can't wait to see Country Cousins over the summer!

The greatest news of all concerns That's So Raven, the show itself. The TV show (originally renewed for an additional 13 episodes, and became the first show on Disney Channel to surpass the 65-episode limit) has been renewed for a fourth season...and an additional 35 episodes! The third season (extended due to the amount of episodes aired) will air into the summer and continue to air until further notice. Also, a That's So Raven DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie) will air in 2007.
on January 17, 2016
Perfect for old school disney lovers! wish we could bring this show back! so many real life issues were dealt with in this show from body image, to divorced parents, to racism. this show was really one of kind and is way better than anything you can find on disney channel today
on July 6, 2012
i watched this dvd of this show and i really enjoyed it a lot because it was very funny.the show had a funny sense of humor but it also had good friendly quality between each character in the show.so i would recommend to the fans who used to watch this show to buy this dvd and really enjoy it all over again.sincerly chrisfan.
on September 25, 2005
I love thats so raven! its the best disney show i have ever watched! and this dvd is great! buy it and watch it its so great! also check out the thats so raven doll she is really pretty!
on November 26, 2005
I love Disguise the Limit. My favorites are Country Cousins and The Grill Next Door (Stanley is hilarious!). You need to get this. I love Raven's show and I love this DVD. Even my mom likes it. Get this!
on December 29, 2005
What can I say about "That's So Raven" that wouldn't undermine the brilliance of this comedy series? We only purchased this DVD out of the three released so far, but I am hoping that Disney will release a box set of each season on DVD. I have to give credit to the writers and producers of this show which take this show beyond what would be expected of a Disney Channel series. What really makes this show special is Raven herself. Raven is truly a gifted young woman with many talents and is very deserving of many more accolades for her work on this show. The entire cast (Anneliese Van der Pol, Orlando Brown, Kyle Massey, T'keyah Crystal Keymah, and Rondell Sheridan) is also really great and their hard work and talent really shows. This show has truly expanded Disney's audience and has consistently been the highest rated series on Disney as well as the first series on Disney to be signed into a fourth season. Over the past year, this show has been the most eagerly watched show among everyone in my household and we've gotten other friends and family members into it. Unlike some other shows geared for tweens where the comedy is corny and old, this show is hillarious and in my opinion can be enjoyed by both adults and children equally which is very hard to find this day in age. This is such a wonderful show and I'm glad Disney did the right thing!!
on August 3, 2005
As much as I love Power Rangers That's So Raven is the best. I watch this show every day.Its a show about a teen psycic who can see the future.The show is great and is still a hit.So if you like the show your sure to like this movie.Note of atvice on That's first dvd and or video the new episode was played on disney channel about

17 times .I don't care as long as I get to watch it as much as I can. Thanks for reading . Joshua Payton