5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs on the single
That's The Way (My Love Is) along with all the songs on Zeitgeist sound great and go back to the pumpkins roots. I'd say the next equivalent album would be Mellon Collie. (seriously listen to disc 2 from Mellon Collie, then listen to Zeitgeist.) This single; if you get the UK import has 3 songs total on it:
1. That's The Way (My Love Is)
3...
Published on September 24, 2007 by Francisco Llanas

3.0 out of 5 stars Got a different version of the CD single I bought
I bought this single because suposedly it included the following setlist:

I recieved a cd single with the setlist:

2. Daydream

Published on February 25, 2011 by E.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs on the single, September 24, 2007
This review is from: That's the Way (Audio CD)
1. That's The Way (My Love Is)
3. Daydream
Daydream is a live version of a song (ironically enough) originally sung by D'arcy on Gish. It's cool to hear Billy sing it though. It reminded me of the acoustic version he did of "Muzzle" when he was in Boulder.
"Stellar" is kind of a throw in song not as strong as the other single songs: "Death From Above" or the actual song "Zeitgeist" but it's still musically stimulating. collection worthy just for Daydream alone, but for hard-core pumpkins fans for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid for Need-Every-Song Pumpkins Fans, October 25, 2007
This review is from: That's the Way (Audio CD)
The bonus tracks on this album, Stellar and Daydream are definitely worth the buy IF you're a big pumpkins fan. Stellar I think is one of the strongest songs of the reborn pumpkins era and its a shame it wasn't put on the album itself (unless you got the iTunes version). Daydream is the same song that you'll remember from Gish, but not the same recording. This is an live acoustic version done with Billy on vocals. The quality of the live recording is solid and its cool to hear a song redone that originally had D'arcy on vocals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got a different version of the CD single I bought, February 25, 2011
I bought this single because suposedly it included the following setlist:

I recieved a cd single with the setlist:

2. Daydream

I was expecting to hear a rare 'new' song from the smashing pumpkins and got an acoustic version of a previous b-side.
Though I like the CD I got, I still wonder if you have the cd single version Im looking for...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, February 14, 2009
It's got a few songs not on other albums, and a couple are pretty ok. I'm a die hard pumpkin fan, but I'm not that impressed with this single. I'm a little annoyed with the inflated prices of pumpkin items now (tickets, all the ep's, shirts) and this just seems like something to make a little extra money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soo much time..., October 20, 2010
I didn't receive my product yet.... Why does it take so long time ?? It's too much....

ARRAY(0x9979c39c)

That's the Way
That's the Way by Smashing Pumpkins (Audio CD - 2007)