5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for youth!
Published 22 months ago by Amanda Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price
I really only wanted about half the songs on this CD. Still a good deal for the price of the download.
Published 20 months ago by WAYNE R

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for youth!, November 7, 2012
The NOW compilations are a great way to keep up with popular music, and include mostly popular dance music mixed with the occasional country hit or slow-and-thoughtful tune. Now 44 is a fun grouping of 2012 hits including Psy's quirky "Gangnam Style," Maroon 5's sweet "One More Night," and Train's tribute to Paul Simon's "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover," titled "50 Ways to Say Goodbye."

Don't be fooled by the cover of this disk! No Christmas-themed music here, just great hits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music that is currently at the top of the charts, November 27, 2012
The music is exactly what I expected! There are a lot of great songs from the hottest artists. Sometimes there are only a few songs on a CD that I actually wanted, however with this CD the majority are songs that are familiar to me and I enjoy listening to it in the car or working out to this CD. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love most of the songs, November 15, 2012
I love most of the NOW cd's. They are pretty cheap and I love most of the songs on each cd. They are also fun to listen to years later for a trip down memory lane. Anyway, we are currently enjoying this cd and you should be too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars now 44:that's what i call music, November 9, 2012
i just recently bought and purchased this now cd and i have been enjoying it.i think that this is one of the greatest now cd's made,i also think that this one is way better than the last now cd. i think that they put more into this cd than they did the last one.so like i have been saying i think that this is one of the greatest now cd's ever.so anyone who collects the now cd's and does not have this one should buy it because it is worth the wait for.i can gurantee it. chrisfan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping up with the times, March 2, 2013
I am a senior citizen, but I like to keep up with what's going on with music in today's world and this is the best way for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pop compilation, December 6, 2012
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call Music Vol. 44 (MP3 Music)
If you are looking for Top 40 hits and not spending a lot in buying mp3 separately, this is the compilation you are looking for. So far, all NOW That's What I Call Music compilations have been great purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now 44, December 3, 2012
My son LOVES this CD - I have to admit I am getting a bit bored of hearing Gangnam Style every day HA! But, HE's happy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good music, January 6, 2013
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call Music Vol. 44 (MP3 Music)
I like the first 15 main track titles, but why add the bonus 5 garbage tracks at the end. I would like it better without the bonus tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome CD, December 2, 2012
My daughter is 9 an absolutely LOVES this CD we put in on in the car and ROCK OUT - and shes an itunes girl but I get cds for car rides - LONG LIVE THE CD lol!! IT is a great selection of tunes

5.0 out of 5 stars 44 is the best!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call Music Vol. 44 (MP3 Music)
44 is The best NOW ever! No songs to skip over on this one. Absolutely love it! Would highly recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies