Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 4, 2012 12:35:02 AM PDT
R. Cooper says:
I know next to nothing about this game, other than the fact that the title logo is amazing.

Posted on May 13, 2012 8:59:49 PM PDT
It's Harada Takehito, what do you expect?

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 10:07:22 AM PDT
Crabman says:
Agreed, it's pretty cool.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 2:59:27 AM PDT
TimesTicking says:
The logo caught my attention, then I checked some of the screen shot and I am pre-ordering this! XD

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 10:32:56 AM PST
Marie says:
True, the logo catch my eye so I'm waiting for more information to be avaible before I pre-order it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 12:15:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 20, 2013 10:23:47 PM PST
Marie says:
Here's a summary of the game:

Once upon a time, there is a war between the Witch of the Swamp and the Witch of the Forest. To see who has stronger magic, they have been engaged in a battle till death. One day, the Witch of the Swamp resurrects a knight from the dead and send him to her war.

The knight is completely under the witch's control, he must do her bidding. But how he does it is completely up to him. He pillages towns and villages for money and usurps the peasant's property. He can equip multiple weapons in his slots and combo his enemies until they fall. And when his enemies are at the edge of defeat, the knight can choose to devour them or subjugate them.

The end justifies all means, forget about justice and morality. In the wacky world of Majo to Hyakkihei, players are free to release their dark sides.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 6:58:52 AM PST
Larry Liang says:
That logo is literally the name of the game in Japanese.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  May 4, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Playstation 3
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Playstation 3 by NIS America (PlayStation 3)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (43)