5.0 out of 5 stars Debbie does it again
Every time I think it isn't possible to take a complex concept and idea and make it simple and understandable, Debbie Ford writes another book that shakes the foundation of human understanding on that topic. Consciousness has been discussed for years but no one has ever given a simple formula for raising ones consciousness in a structured and planned way. Debbie's books...
Published on September 15, 2009 by Jeffrey S. Malone

2.0 out of 5 stars A focus on God and on toxicity
Starting out on the Consciousness Cleanse, I was excited. While cleaning out my garage, I'd found a blank, leatherbound journal which I took to be a good omen. The first day, I followed the cleanse instructions, carefully cutting out pictures of my dreams and goals and double-side-taping them into the journal. But, on the second and third days I kept stumbling over two...
Published on July 10, 2010 by L. R. Naimark

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good method, November 5, 2009
A lot of the info in this book is not really new to me, especially as I have read most of Debbie Ford's other books. I will say that it may go deeper though, and bypass some of the ways we have of not 'getting it'. I am now doing the online part at Daily Om and the meditations are great. I will do the whole written part with her class that starts in January. And even if we have heard some of this 'stuff' and even if we think we have done the work....it seems there is always more. I look at it as yet another round of emotional decluttering...

5.0 out of 5 stars The 21-day conscious cleanse, March 16, 2010
Debbie Ford takes you on an amazing journey if you make the commitment, meaning you promise yourself to find a quiet place and read a chapter a day and do the exercises.

By doing the exercises, you will clean out a lot of old garbage in the basement of your life and be okay with choices you've made. You will then have the desire to move on and connect with your souls deepest expression of what you were meant to do and be.

You will discover there are a lot of things in life that are both positive and negative, like the ego and the souls desires. The ego is like a marching band that tries to drown out the soul and the only way to bring balance into your life is to connect with your soul.

An excellent book/audio on that is Carolyn Myss's book "Entering The Castle"...Carolyn is so practical and your soul will thank you for it. I highly recommend Debbie's new book. I have read many self help books but this one is over the top. 5 stars is not enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I have been searching for!, November 21, 2009
I have been reading self help books and attending seminars for about 30 years and this was one of the most effective processes I have been through. I loved the format and the daily cleansing rituals. The first week was refreshing, the second week empowering both building momentum for the third week which asked for some deep soul searching. I experienced emotionally what I have been reading about and learning and had 'down pat' intellectually for quite a while. Finally, I understand my power and how to use it to fulfill my dreams. I began the 21 days the same time as a friend of mine. We independently completed each day's exercises and then periodically compared notes. I recommend doing it with a buddy. Thank you Debbie Ford for access to a joyous life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Keep it Close for Reading Over & Over, October 28, 2011
Beth Hess (FAYETTEVILLE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I originally checked this book out of the library, then determined this was one I MUST own. It is RICH in every chapter, helping me to clean out my junk, see a better tomorrow, and grab hold of a better future. I will admit, however, that I cannot keep to the suggested Chapter a Day schedule. There is much to much to uncover, for me, in each and every chapter. But even as it has stretched over about 60 days, I am still SO grateful to have this resource. I know I will need it to unpack other issues in the future, and it's a tool I will highly recommend to others!

4.0 out of 5 stars feeling cleansed, January 28, 2011
michelle donah (phialdelphia, pa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose (Paperback)
I am on my twentieth day, and I know for sure some emotional junk has lifted. I do feel cleaner on account of these exercises. There is a lot of God and program talk. If it bothers you, look past it, because the work is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Personal development - Excellent, spirituality - so so, October 5, 2009
While I was reading the book, I was carried away with it. When I put down the book and reflected I questioned a couple of things, refined a few and accepted a few. Overall, I found book pretty motivational to focus on quite a few practical ideas for self improvement. For spirituality, I felt the explanation was so-so. I had recently read Mylife Framework: A Model For A Successful Life Based On The Yoga Principles and I found explanation and using spirituality concepts more clearly from that one. But overall a very good book for personal development, living a more meaningful life.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, December 4, 2011
The cleansing rituals offered by Debbi Ford are, without question, life changing. After working through them, I now feel supercharged every day. The reason the cleanse worked for me is because I embraced and put my total faith in just about everything she suggested. PLUS I continue to work the process daily. I'm forever grateful to her. Rock on, Debbi!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intense book, July 18, 2011
I consider myself to be fairly in touch with myself and quite aware of what goes on in my head at all times. Having received this book last week I have only just now gotten to the starting point of the first step and the book has already blown me out of the water. It has shined a light of awareness on though processes and hangups I've somehow overlooked all these years despite them being glaringly obvious now that they've been shown to me. I can't wait to see what the actual process has in store for me if just the preparation for it has already lit me up this much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start for the New Year, February 7, 2010
This is a great start to the New Year. I've always had good intentions every new year with resolutions and goals I'd like to achieve. In the beginning, I get to a good start and as the months pass I tend to slack from my new year's resolutions. This book is allowing me to stay on track and focused on my dreams and achieving them. Not just dreaming it, but chasing them and making them a reality. I'm moving forward in an ever-flowing pace that I did not realize I had the potential to move. Thanks to Debbie for helping me dig deep inside and bringing out all that God has blessed me with to achieve Greatness! I really needed this push and encouragement to get me going regardless what distractions that life brings. As an aspiring writer, I have now realized that the past needed to stay where it belongs - the past. I only revisit my past when I'm writing and telling my stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spiritual process, November 12, 2009
The 21 day consciousness cleanse is a process not a book that you read right through. The first 1/3 of the book is an introduction to the process and the rest of the book is filled with 21 days of readings, inspirations, an affirmation and exercises. Often I would read the exercise questions and think I don't know the answer but when I got out my journal and pen the answers just came. I hated to see the book end as it was a lovely process and a great way to start each day!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›