5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of short stories in the 39 Clues Universe.
Eight Months Before The Clue Hunt

Published on January 8, 2012 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars great for 10 up
Good book! I like 39 clues a lot, and this was a great 39 clues book to me. Read again
Published 3 months ago by Ann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of short stories in the 39 Clues Universe., January 8, 2012
Eight Months Before The Clue Hunt

This second book in the 39 Clues Rapid Fire Story focuses around the time before, during, and after Grace Cahill's funeral. It is told alternately from different family members' perspectives. It gives us a look at The Holts, Ian and Natalie Kabra and Jonah Wizard as they embark on the quest for the 39 clues. It also gives up deeper insight into William McIntyre, Grace's lawyer and executor and we meet Professor Astrid Rosenbloom, whose family belonged to a group called Guardians who have spent centuries fighting the Vespers.

This was a great short story, bringing together pieces we knew and new information about some of the members of the Cahill family. It was a quick read at just under 60 pages. There was not nearly as much action as book 1 but it gives us great insight into the family, the hunt for the 39 clues and things yet to come.

I love the original 39 Clues books, and have on my short list to read the second series The Cahills vs. Vespers, but this short series released between December 25th and December 31st 2011 really caught my attention. 7 Days 7 Short Stories each give us part of a clue and more background information on some of the characters from the books. If the other 5 are as good as the first two, they will be more than worth the price of $0.99 each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, May 14, 2013
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
This book is better than the one before it because of the mystery of it and the suspense of it but I still think it should be.longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Dogs, May 12, 2013
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book ,my favorite parts was the end with the Holts . The author made the book like I was in it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Marin County, near San Fransisco, California., January 25, 2013
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book as much as I did on The 39 Clues Rapid Fire #1. This book is like saying what iit was like before the 39 clues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignition really catches you, April 15, 2012
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
Rapid Fire series is a winner. Really enjoyed this particular addition. Helped get me over time while waiting for next full book. Writer understands this series. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gap Is Filled, February 24, 2012
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
Love this series! Didn't know it was out until after I started reading the Cahill's vs. Vespers series so there was a small gap in how all the kids from the branches had sorta got together and are getting along.
My advise is read the Rapid Fire series before the Cahill's vs Vespers series, it is not necessary but it flows a lot better.

3.0 out of 5 stars great for 10 up, April 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, March 28, 2014
DPG (New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
It repeats so much info from the maze of bones yet adds on to it as well. Three stars is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!I, February 27, 2014
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
THIS WAS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved it!!!!!!!!! I liked how it went back to the beginning and explained how the fire was started and all that.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ FOR ALL CAHILLS!!!!!!
EKAT <3
TOMAS XD
LUCIAN :)
JANUS :D
MADRIGAL!!!!!!!
, February 13, 2014
This review is from: The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire #2: Ignition (Kindle Edition)
This book filled the gaps about the burning of Grace's masion. It also shows Hamilton's "good-guyness" and gave different sides of the story. Also, it has a VESPER SPY!!!!! Did I mention to go to [...] to join the clue hunt stop the VESPERS!!!!!! ~phoenixhail35 (the39clues.com user)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›