4.0 out of 5 stars Short read, 4 major tips, good information
I bought this about a week ago and it took me about 10 minutes to read and it contains 4 major tips for flattening and sculpting your waistline.

It gets right into the tips. Only 1 of the tips I was familiar with and the other 3 were new to me.

Published on June 21, 2011 by TZ

3.0 out of 5 stars No secrets here
Published on January 14, 2013 by Susanna Hutcheson

4.0 out of 5 stars Short read, 4 major tips, good information, June 21, 2011
This review is from: The 5-Second Flat Belly Secret - Lose 2-3 Inches from Your Belly in Less Than 1 Month (Kindle Edition)

The first tip is the one she focuses on and gets the best results. So far in less than a week, I've noticed a definite toning and tightening of my waist area using 3 of the 4 tips as outlined for about 5 or so minutes a day.

I'd give this 5 stars based on the information alone since it's not general knowledge stuff most people know, but I'd also give it 3 stars because I thought it would be longer. It's more of a short report and definitely not a normal book. So I ended up with 4 stars.

If you just want good specialized information that's quick to read and seems to get results that take effect rather soon (less than week for me), then you should get it.

If however you're expectations for $2.99 is that you require a bulk general knowledge book with a lot of information but nothing necessarily that will actually help you reduce your waistline, then you shouldn't get this.

Also, for $2.99 you have to consider that you're also getting that $20 How to Lose Weight Spinning in a Circle Like Kids ebook for free too. If you type in the title on Amazon, you'll see it sells for $20.

So for the low price, the results I'm getting already, and the free ebook I also get, I feel this is well worth my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., July 20, 2011
Hermgirl "So many books, so little time" (Hermworld, Near San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I just wanted to say that I just got this, and I already feel it working. When I did the exercise explained in here, after I did it I felt full of energy, something I wasn't expecting from just an ab exercise. But doing this stuff for about a day, (it's one exercise and a couple of important techniques) I already feel it working--which, after years of doing crunches, and other exercises, never occurred to me: I should maybe *feel* something going on.

I should really measure myself, because I think I may have finally hit the right thing to help me lose those stubborn inches.

3.0 out of 5 stars No secrets here, January 14, 2013
These methods of isometric holds are well known and go back to ancient history. Moreover, Charles Atlas used them and wrote about them as did many other people into physical culture. And, to be sure, they work. If you've not read all that material or care to do a search on the Internet, you'll enjoy this little report. But there's more info and video available online. Just google Atlas stomach vacuum.

-- Susanna K. Hutcheson

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done., August 9, 2012
It is unusual for a product to live up to it's own hype, especially when it promises great results quickly, but this book does. Jennifer has laid out a simple and effective plan that really will help you shrink your waistline. The directions are straightforward and easy to follow. You may wish to read them a couple of times to make sure you understand the critical points and you may also wish to experiment with the various positions you can use to do them. But for sure measure your waistline to get feedback on your results (although your pants will give you plenty of that as well). Not cluttered with a lot of useless information to fill space, this is a quick and effective read and well worth the five minutes a day of 'exercise' it takes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm an old dog who learned some new tricks, August 7, 2012
I'm in my 70's and at times feel i'v seen and know pretty much all the tricks that come down the line
but this "blew me away" it's concise, makes sense and would you believe it -- IT WORKS !!!!!
plus you have made affordable for anyone who serious about losing weight. Were I you I think you may
want to start watching your six ---- Weight Watchers and the others of like programs may be grinding
there teeth and planning to take you out with a doughnut a day gift. Seriously - Great Job !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, tons of info!, August 7, 2012
Mikki McCoy (Montgomery, Al) - See all my reviews
I purchased this along with several other books by Ms Jolan. I love her style of writing! Most of all, I love the information she shares. Her tactics do work, but you have to be patient and willing to try them. These are your magic pills--they won't work within a couple of hours or overnight.

If you do what is described in the book, you will see results. I personally lost close to 4" in my ab area! After a couple of years at the gym, doing weight training and lots of cardio with no results in my belly area, it took this for me to see results! I am 110% pleased with what I've experienced. I continue to do the "exercises" in this book along with some others she has talked about in other books.

My biggest tip for you--DON'T GIVE UP!! You will see results, but you have to stick with it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Short but works, December 28, 2011
I'm down inch from my waist and hips in the first 15 days of using this information.
It's simple and fast to do as I've only been putting in 10 minutes a day.
Information is very short, I wish it was more elaborate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips!, June 4, 2012
Mrs. Virginia D. Sparrow (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
After reading sooo many exercise books, it's good to find a series of books that is quick and to the point.
Lots of good tips in this book that I'd never considered!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's worth a try, December 27, 2012
Well, I read through this rather quickly, and it makes sense -- somewhat. I'm a pretty optimistic person, so I'm going to try it and see what happens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Information and Results, November 16, 2012
I bought this book around a month ago. But I wanted to try it our first before leaving feedback.

I do my tummy exercise on the way to work on the train, now I even do it twice a day and I am already noticing my abs coming through. Also, half way through the exercise I notice that my tummy starts keeping its flatness and I my jeans are getting loser and loser on the waist.

I also use cinnamon now before each meal and notices that I am not hungry so often and already stopped eating diner because I no longer feel hungry in the evening. That helped me already lose almost 10 lbs and it feels great.

Thank you Jennifer for this wonderful and easy to follow diet tricks!