Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The 90/10 Weight Loss Cookbook
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 26, 2008
I love this weight loss plan and the cookbook is great. It gives you tons of recipes for a varity of foods. I love how it breaks down the portions for you.
on August 9, 2007
I love this book. It has great yummy recipes and the diet is not too hard to follow. It worked for me!
on January 2, 2015
The best cookbook for healthy eating. Our daughter bought this book & we got hooked on it as well. There are a lot of recipes that are awesome. Sometimes cookbooks only have a couple of good recipes. It is good healthy cooking. The preparation & shopping are simple. It does not require previous cooking experience. Easy to follow the recipes
on July 23, 2013
Being a Dr. Oz fan, this cookbook is the most well balanced. Begins with health info/storage on fruits and vegetables from apples to zucchini. Includes brand name foods to healthier alternatives. How to use herbs, ways of cooking, substitutions, and equivalents . Each recipe is followed by a 1200 - 2000 caloric complete nutrient analysis. The menus are easy to follow, everyday food with well rounded all cuisine recipes. Includes a chapter in 'kid's in the kitchen', 'fun foods', and a '14 day vegetarian plan'. Only gave 4 stars because there are not any pictures. Unique recipes, allows for healthy cheating!
on August 18, 2014
The recipes in this book are great and easy to follow. I was disappointed in the quality of the print of this book. It was very light and faded and appears as though it was photo copied and then bound.
on May 12, 2007
The book contains good ideas and a break down of all calories in a given meal. Some of the recipes seem a little banal.Others are pretty good.
on October 11, 2010
this book is awesome! Easy, fast, nutritious, great tasting, what more could you ask for. I highly recommend this book. I plan on purchasing more of Joy's books. She's a great author. Really knows what she's talking about.
on February 1, 2016
Not what I expected doesn't fit my taste . Not enough taste in the food .Needed more variety on the menu.
on April 19, 2016
I ordered another book with this. I received this book and the one I actually wanted was back ordered twice. Had I known that, I would have sent this one back. With that, I cancelled the book I wanted and now am stuck with this one. It is okay. Ended ordering the Hungry Girl cookbook and absolutely love it and will keep it. Will probably put the 90/10 in my next garage sale with other cookbooks-will read through it again to make sure. I will make sure that if an order is back ordered once, I will automatically cancel the order and look elsewhere.
on May 7, 2016
There are paragraphs in the book that were incomplete.