Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 14, 2009
I loved the story-line of this book, and can't wait for the 3rd : City of Angels.
review image
on August 18, 2009
The Jacob and Miles stuff is great. The new characters really add to the story and the way Jojo further adapts to her new life is great. Can't wait for the next one.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2009
The 2nd book in this series was good but was a bit predictable/typical. Throughout the book different situations are presented to your main characts Myla, Ash,JoJo, Amelia, and Jacob and in each sitation you can pretty much guess how the situation will end up. The book is a good light read, I just wouldn't expect anything "new". In contrast to the 1 first group series (The A-List) the characters in this new set are younger, which could be why I enjoyed the 1st group series more. Overall the book was good. Hopefully the 3rd book will provide a few more story lines that aren't so "cookie cutter"
on November 21, 2009
I am actually still reading this book. It seems brand new, and I got it quickly.
on August 1, 2013
My granddaughters loved this book. It was better than the other series by this offer. It was different but set in the same era. It picks up right after the other books but with new characters. It does make references to the other books which, while they were good were not as good as this one.
on August 17, 2013
I ordered this book for a 15 year old student of mine after she read Alyson Noel's Art Geeks and Prom Queens, however I found that the content was a little too mature for her and her interest fell off relatively quickly.