Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 25, 2013
Pandora has been great for finding new artists I like. Ed Sheeran is one of them. He sounds a little like James Blunt and has the same theme in his lyrics. I really like his voice and find every song in the album good. The overall tone in his lyrics is melancholy but the instrumental pieces can be upbeat. And I find myself singing along to his songs and wanting to play them again and again. So, that helps me get past the fact that he seems to be a whiny alcoholic with a bad love life.
on March 12, 2013
I heard parts of this song on the radio a bunch of times and absently dismissed it as the latest John Mayer copycat before one quiet drizzly morning, when I was driving to work, it played from the very beginning of the song and I really listened to the lyrics and realized that it was actually a very haunting and beautiful song. It's just hard to give it the attention it deserves when it is sandwiched between songs by producer driven hitmakers like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. Sheeran's subtle vocals have a quiet strength to them and he uses a light touch over the melody allowing all of the parts of the song to shine. Now if I hear it come on I have to listen to it all the way through. It's really a perfect song from beginning to end. 5 Stars.
on December 27, 2012
Have to give love to Ed Sheeran. He's definitely no Justin Bieber- he's simply better. His songs have meaning behind them and he plays his own music. He's a lyrical genius and he's just getting started. I can't wait for his second album.
on October 13, 2012
The A -team...I simply really love this song. His voice is really something...

Song lyrics tell you this story...but its still catchy and i think that's why its gotten more popular as of late.

Not necessarly a song I would be sing along with my three year old...but really beautiful none the less.

Really just listen to it, with the catchy chorus and his voice...along with actual instrument playing, you cant go wrong.
on March 31, 2013
I love this song. It's so relaxing even though it's sort of sad once you understand the music. Nevertheless I love listening to it over and over again even after buying it a few months ago.
on January 25, 2013
Ed Sheeran is one of my new favorite artists. I love the fact that it's just his voice and a guitar. Then when you really listen to the lyrics it's just heartbreaking but what a great song!
on March 14, 2013
This song is amazing great song. It has such a good meaning and beautiful lyrics. I love Ed Sheeran. He is an awesome songwriter and singer. Get this song! <3 one day it'll win a Grammy
on November 27, 2012
My entire family loves this song! I bought it for my wife, but find all of us playing it. Ed Sheeran has a wonderful quirkiness about his voice and the song makes him shine! Love it!
on November 13, 2014
I loved this song until I realized that it was about a woman with a hard life on drugs. Now it makes me sad, so I avoid listening to it. Which is sad, because I used to love it
on December 13, 2012
They are calling him the Ginger Jesus, I don't know that I would go quite that far but he's good! He's got a great voice that soothes me and his lyrics are very touching.