5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read!!
Informative and very intuitive. I see this as more than just another book but an economic tool. I trust this author. Recently went through a bankruptcy and foreclosure. This Book continues to help me improve my credit. I never knew there were so many way's to be creative with finances thank you Nataile :)
Published 19 months ago by robwine737

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, if you can get over her attitude issues
Published 17 months ago by Devan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, if you can get over her attitude issues, April 18, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
3 stars because it was free. My main complaint is the author's condescending and "I am the greatest of all" attitude. She constantly let us know that she ALWAYS picked the right investments, ALWAYS warned people of things that were coming (the depression, etc) and that she has NEVER made a mistake or given bad advice (that's her tone throughout the book). And the main annoyance (although since this is free I guess I can see why) is the constant "Read my other book for more information." I gained a little knowledge and I do like her easy to remember way to spend (10% donation/tithing (she urges donations including time too for her career and gaining connections, so I don't really like her motive but I can't argue that donating time and money is always a good thing, but I prefer people to do it because they LOVE it, not to get them further along in life...), 10% savings, 10% investing, 20% FUN (yep, fun - she talks about enjoying life which I do like that part too:), then spend only 50% of your income on bills and the necessities in life). All in all, it's a great formula but one I think a lot of overspending people would find hard to stick to. A lot of the book deals with debt and getting out of it and things like foreclosure, knowing when you should sell or rent, etc. I skipped some of those parts as we don't have credit card debt, but she does offer some great advice for those that do or for those that may lose their homes. I would not buy this book, but for free it was pretty good advice if you can ignore her attitude issues!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read!!, January 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad E-book Format, September 22, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
The ABCs of Money by Natalie Pace begins by asserting that "protecting your future required a new game plan." On the heels of her two successful books, You vs Wall Street and Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is, Pace released The ABCS of Money for free. Inside, she gives you tips on how to decrease your debt, handle real estate, pick stocks on Wall Street, differentiate between safe and unsafe companies, and increase the value of your hard assets. She references information that can be found on her website, NataliePace.com, and provides several charts and diagrams that illustrate her points.
ABCS of Money is only available on as an e-book, so some mention of how disappointing I found Pace's misuse of her media is appropriate. After the second of an ultimate dozen references to newsletters on her website, I screamed at my screen, "It is an e-book! Just link it!!!" Seriously, you can link a citation to the website, allowing any reader with Internet access and curiosity to quickly explore your resources. Additionally, the pie charts and tables she provides areoly helpful if they are big enough for the reader to actually read them on a typical e-book device.
I found The ABCs of Money to be annoyingly helpful. Not in the sense that I learned so much that I found it to be annoying, but that while I did expand my knowledge of finances, I found her method to be annoying. Her self-promotion and references to her more expensive books was just silly. And while I found the foreword by the chairman of TD Ameritrade to be insightful, the chapter devoted entirely to extolling the virtues of TD Ameritrade significantly cheapened it. I would only recommend this book if you are going on a financial literature reading spree.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but I don't like..., June 10, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
It has a good information, but I found a lot of part where I feel that the writer is trying to sell me the whole collection of her books, starts to talk about something that isn't in the book content I didn't finish this book eager to buy another from the same writer...

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much shameless self promotion, July 19, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
The author spends way too much time telling the reader how smart she is and how she has all the right answers. Humility is not her strong point. Based on her comments she is a financial and economic prophet. Stay away from this book unless you enjoy repeated arrogance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well researched, well written, great advice!, January 12, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
Natalie does her research and has studied these subjects well. She has experience working with money, analyzing the stock market, and teaching others how to do it themselves.

This is a book everyone should study, it has plain language explanations of the economic system we deal with on a daily basis and more importantly where the traps and pitfalls are and how to avoid them. Reading this book can help you take the mystery out of managing your finances.

Those who follow her advise will find managing their income easier, and see their way towards a more prosperous future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pertinent, informative, useful, January 11, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
I like this book. It is pertinent to our times. It is well written. Like myself, I believe many responsible and conscientious people are encountering fearful situations and uncertainty in these tough economic times that they are not prepared for. This book contains helpful guidance as well as great planning tools. I believe this book would be helpful to those seeking smart money planning and those who might be encountering problems while trying to navigate the turbulent waters of our times. This book educated me and made me confident and more prepared to manage my personal finances and to work toward my goals and dreams. I strongly and enthusiatically recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advise1, November 18, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
sensible and reassuring. makes me think hard about my choices at the same time be reassured that my IRA investment account is pretty much invincible to the creditors. I just want inputs into creating personal wealth and this book hits it home for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, August 18, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
I have read multiple investing books and the ABCs of Money was at the top of class. Natalie Pace breaks down investing in an easy to understand read for the average Joe. Her story is inspiring. I have also read You vs. Wall street, which is a must read. I am a new fan of Natalie.
Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great financial support, July 17, 2013
This review is from: The ABCs of Money (Kindle Edition)
Natalie's book was a great help in clarifying the basics for laying a good financial foundation. It should be a part of high school curriculums.

The ABCs of Money
The ABCs of Money by Natalie Pace (Paperback - December 9, 2013)
$18.95 $15.15