Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on January 1, 2012
Before purchasing this game, I'd strongly recommend you do a bit of research regarding the freezing issues that many players (myself included) are experiencing. I will say that I had four hours committed to the game before my first console freeze - since then, the issues have been debilitating. I could, at first, play for twenty-thirty minutes; the game will now freeze during loading. I've already missed numerous achievements - and if you're like me, this can be very frustrating (particularly if there is no way to go back to get them).

However, I must add that (assuming the stability issues are resolved by Microsoft - as the issue does appear to be related to the game's interface with Live) I do very much recommend this game; while it is very much an all-ages sort of game, the challenge level to be found in the Tintin & Haddock game mode is likely a bit too great for younger players. I found myself very fondly remembering older platform games like Oddworld and Flashback: Tintin could very well stand in those ranks.

You might want to turn off the sound after a bit - at least after you've completed story mode. Certain unlockable characters have incredibly irritating sound effects when jumping, running, attacking... well, pretty much whenever you use them. I know that I've been told it's quite annoying by neighbors - so, it's probably true!

Again, I stress that you look in to the state of stability before buying this game - it's very fun, particularly given the price tag, but it is fairly unplayable at this point in time.
on January 2, 2012
Me and my son both love tintin. We were excited to play the game. Unfortunately the game freezes every 20 minutes and crashes. on the portion of the game it freezes even faster. I've deleted the caches and installed the game and tried the disc on another . I returned the game for a replacement Copy and had the same problem. This game is flawed everyone has the same problem. This is classic material and Ubisoft should be pressured to fix this error.

I've called and told them that I had tried the game in two different xbox's and had traded the disc in for a replacement and told them that others I knew that had the game did not experience the problem until the latest xbox dashbord update. If everyone on here made the call they will contact microsoft and it will be fixed.

The customer service people told me they won't believe stuff just written on the internet and they also said they had not heard many complaints about Tin Tin on the phone.

I just put the number in my phone and called when I had the time

Ubisoft (tintin) 919-460-9778
on August 2, 2014
Very fun side-scroll game at a very low price, can't beat that! The movie was awesome and so is the game. It is very easy for me but I'm a 24 y.o. female, I don't mind though because I play games I enjoy, not depending on difficulty.
on April 11, 2013
I bought this for my 5 1/2 year old son for Christmas. I can't pull him away from it. He is now obsessed with TinTin. This is pretty much his favorite game. He just received the X-Box for Christmas as well, so he was new to video games. It's been easy enough for him want to play but challenging enough to keep him interested. He's completed it & all the challenges but he will just go back and play it again. He loves the extra challenges of flying the plane, sword fighting & the sidecar. It's a great game! It does freeze up sometimes, as people have stated, but we just reloaded it & started playing again from where he was when it froze. Not a big deal if you're buying this for a kid.
on August 21, 2013
This was an excellent Game choice for one of my sons Christmas gifts. We loved the movie and he loves the game. We are looking forward to Tintin 2 and the new video game when it is released. very pleased and you get an A++++++++++++++ thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
on October 21, 2013
I received this game to play with my little boy on my birthday. It is slightly difficult for a 4 yr. old. He is catching on though. For me it is a return to childhood innocence adventure game. The actions that Tintin can accomplish are hysterical against villains. The game-play is fairly simple (for people over 6 yrs old.) My boy's favorite things so far are the part where he has to run from a car and when he has to grappling hook around the outside of the boat. If given a few weeks, he will be able to play the full game on his own. As an adult, I really enjoy the graphics, the Prince of Persia platforming, and the soundtrack. The soundtrack is actually really appropriate for the different adventures. I would recommend this as a CHRISTMAS GIFT OR STOCKING STUFFER because the price has gone way down. It is also free of any of the nasty stuff found in other games. GREAT FOR GRANDPARENTS TO PURCHASE FOR THEIR LITTLE GAMER.
on January 10, 2013
Beat the single player within a week and then finished the cooperative mode.. both are awesome and there are kinect games also that are a lot of fun.. this is a great game especially if you have watched the movie or enjoy the cartoon!
on April 21, 2014
My 9 year old son just got this in the mail today and he is in love with it. He has been playing it for an hour. I keep hearing him say "this game is awesome", "I love this", etc. I am watching him every-now-and-then and it does look pretty cool.
VINE VOICEon November 24, 2012
I like role playing games, but don't let kids play mine because they tend to have adult humor, blood spatter, decapitations and things that kids don't need to see. This is right up their alley. We just got this and they haven't stopped playing it. It was easy to figure out without having to stop and read the directions. He hasn't watched the movie or read any of the books, so he has no idea if it follows the story or not, but he's having a lot of fun with it. I am not sitting here wondering if the next scene will reveal something not intended for young eyes. I'd say that's a win/win.
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2012
The crashing problems are well documented and I haven't seen a fix yet. So on this review I'm going to focus on the game play.

Fans of the original Prince of Persia from the 90s will immediately be in side scrolling, platforming bliss. Although the graphics are much better and there are times where you go to 3D, much of the game is 2D platform jumping, wall bouncing, etc. There is also a lot of fighting and even some shooting. There are a lot of escape levels where you can lose quickly with a poor move. Overall, it is slightly challenging but fun.

The sound and voice acting is fun, but repetitive like most games not named Elder Scrolls or Fallout. And sometimes the voices can be annoying.

The story progresses quickly. (This adaptation of Tintin is from the movie of the same name from 2011.) And if you can make it through the game, or the game gets fixed in the near future, it is worth the price.

See 1 answered question