Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

VINE VOICEon October 4, 2002
Then, drop in this compilation of tunes selected for one of cinema's most unusual stories. Anyone that lived during the oh-so-delicious 70's, as well as anyone with a longing to experience the "ME decade" will delight in this offering. Even the early 90's "Save the Best for Last" and "Finally" have a place here among the disco gems of Peaches & Herb, Alicia Bridges, and the greatest dance song of all: "I Will Survive". Each of the latter are presented in multiple versions, sure to get one's feet a-thumping.
Now, where in the attic is that disco ball?
on October 28, 2002
The CD opens with a song meant for camp purposes. But, you know it's a guilty pleasure because you'll start singing along too! We're all allowed.
The variety of songs on this CD is wonderful. From jazz to folk to disco to modern remixes of those old dance hits--you will not be disappointed.
As you can see, there are a lot of tracks and the CD is worth it! It's a great disc for parties and other fun activities.
During my cassette days, I wore out the tape. Now that I have a CD player, I can play the disc over and over and over as many times as I want. I still catch myself singing "Can't Help Loving That Man" from "Showboat." That's just one of many great songs on this soundtrack CD. Treat yourself to the movie and then relive your film experience with this CD!
on January 23, 2000
There's a variety of interesting things on this disc, a couple of pop classics by White Plains and R.B. Greeves, a couple of "lounge" classics by Trudy Richards and Lena Horne. The version of "Billy Don't Be A Hero" is actually the original version by Paper Lace, but not the hit version by Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods that everyone is familiar with. And you get a nice mixture of dance remixes by Alicia Bridges, Gloria Gaynor, and Peaches and Herb. Overall this is a good time disc, very enjoyable.
on February 13, 2005
I've had this soundtrack for over 5 years, and I love it to death. It's one of my favorites, with a great variety of music. It always puts me in a good mood, and is overall just a great compilation. You'll love it!
on February 24, 2002
It's true. For all the earlier reviewers bashing this CD for having disco (gasp!), get over yourselves. Honestly, this is a fun CD that also is suprisingly well-balanced. Sure you get some disco classics, like Go West, SHake Your Groove Thing and I Will Survive. However, you also get Take a Letter maria, and I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine, to name a few. This CD is not meant to be some grand, serious affair. It's fun music that backed up a great movie. Relax, it's okay to love it!
on October 4, 1999
For anybody who has ever yearned to don a frock,tons-a-warpaint and let themselves "GO GIRL!" this cd is definitely for you (that includes you pent up closet-flower types;I believe one can carry a walkman around almost anywhere).Close those MAC mascara lids and SMELL the polyester>This cd possesses all of the campy fun of the seventies without the bad hair and artificial fabric-ya don't even have to be 'family' to enjoy it.
on January 15, 2000
This soundtrack is as fun as the movie. Perfect for road trips or if you feel like dancin'.
on May 31, 2013
This was a pretty fantastic film when it first came out (no pun intended) and even today in 2013 it is fantastic. Now I can just play it over and over again.

The question remains as to why Rupauls drag superstar wannabees don't use the film for ideas? Just asking?
on February 20, 2015
I love this movie. The movie is hilarious. I am envious of the costumes. I have the remake "To Foo Young Thanks for the Memories Julie Newmar" but after seeing the original Priscilla I don't want to watch the later again. The scene where he is sitting on top of the bus while that long trail of fabric trails in the wind is fantastic. This is a must see movie.
on March 1, 1999
Mama mia, this CD should be compulsory listening at all parties. If people don't dance when its playing check their pulses and call an ambulance. If by chance they are still breathing tell them to go home to bed with a hot cup of cocoa. Finally, I love the nightlife.................