The Adventures of Shuggy [Download]
- Time travelGet caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
- RotationSpin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
- Seeing doubleUtilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
- TeleportationUse Shuggy's teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
- Tied up in knotsGrab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.
Shuggy has just inherited a castle full of goblins, ghouls, zombies, and robots. Help him clear out over 100 rooms to make his new home liveable again! Every room in the castle is different, letting Shuggy fly, float, swing, spin, change size, time travel and more as he explores the Dungeon, Boiler Room, Clocktower, Gallery, and Graveyard.
The Adventures of Shuggy now includes "Shuggy's Teleporting Troubles". This new set of 40 single player levels provides a fresh challenge by throwing double teleporters into the mix as well as combining the teleporter with other mechanics from the main game such as level rotation, zombie Shuggy, floaty jump, rope swinging and multi-Shuggy.
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||Dual Core 2.0 GHz|
|Hard Drive:||82 MB|
|Video Card:||DirectX 9 with 128MB video RAM and Shader Model 2 support|
Top Customer Reviews
If you like platformers, and even if you don't, give Shuggy a try. It's an amazing game for the price. I've more than gotten my money's worth, over ten hours playtime at this point, and I'm still working at improving my times. You'll probably get less play time out of it if you're good at platformers, but the game has a lot of appealing features that will make it worthwhile to platformer fans, I think.
Great work Smudged Cat!