Friends 10 Seasons 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. The One After Joey and Rachel Kiss Still in Barbados after Ross' keynote address, the friends cope with a variety of dilemmas.
2. The One Where Ross is Fine Rachel, Joey and Charlie attend an uncomfortable dinner party at Ross' apartment, but they fear for his state of mind when Ross uncharacteristically overindulges in wine, song and laughter.
3. The One with Ross's Tan Suave Joey is as confident as usual while preparing to make love with Rachel for the first time.
4. The One with the Cake On Emma's first birthday, Rachel convinces Monica and Chandler to delay their long-anticipated trip to Vermont to stay for the party.
5. The One Where Rachel's Sister Babysits Rachel feels like her annoying, self-indulgent younger sister, Amy, is finally on the verge of making a major change in her attitude.
6. The One With Ross's Grant Charlie's ex-boyfrieind Hobart offers an esteemed paleontology grant to Ross on the condition that he break up with Charlie.
7. The One with the Home Study Monica and Chandler nervously prepare for a visit from an adoption worker, Laura, who will decide if they would be suitable parents.
8. The One with the Late Thanksgiving Monica prepares a fabulous Thanksgiving feast for the gang, but she becomes furious when everyone arrives late to the gathering.
9. The One with the Birth Mother Nervous and excited, Monica and Chandler travel to Texas to meet a young pregnant woman, Erica Simmons, who is considering allowing them to adopt her child when it's born.
10. The One Where Chandler Gets Caught When Phoebe and Rachel see Chandler getting into a car with a pretty woman during work hours, they follow him to the suburbs and witness him going inside a large house with the woman.
11. The One Where the Stripper Cries Joey appears as a celebrity contestant on "The $100,000 Pyramid," with its actual host, DONNY OSMOND (himself), but Joey's dubious IQ costs his partner the prize money.
12. The One with Phoebe's Wedding In a special milestone episode, Phoebe's wedding planner, Monica, makes everyone around her crazy--until Phoebe fires her.
13. The One Where Joey Speaks French Monica and Chandler show Erica, the mother of the unborn baby they want to adopt, the sights of New York, and they also learn more facts about her and the baby's biological father.
14. The One with Princess Consuela Rachel nearly gags on her meal when she secretly meets at a restaurant for a job interview and sits right next to the table where her current boss is dining.
15. The One Where Estelle Dies When Rachel makes a startling announcement, Ross secretly schemes to get her former job back for her.
16. The One with Rachel's Going Away Party As Rachel prepares to leave for Paris, the gang hosts a farewell party for her.
17. The Last One (Part 1 and Part 2) Filled with humor and bittersweet emotion, the series finale of "Friends" finds Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross embarking on the next chapters in their lives.
|Starring||Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox|
|Supporting actors||Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Paul Rudd, Aisha Tyler, Anne Dudek, Cali Sheldon, Noelle Sheldon|
|Producers||Sherry Bilsing, Kevin Bright, Brian Buckner, Robert Carlock, Richard Choi, Ted Cohen, David Crane, Shana Goldberg-Meehan, Sebastian Jones, Marta Kauffman, Dana Klein, Wendy Knoller, Mark J. Kunerth, Ellen Plummer, Andrew Reich, Mary Rodriquez, Scott Silveri, Todd Stevens|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The casing had a few dings in it, but the DVDs work perfectly!Published 7 days ago by David Barwick
after watching most seasons we are thoroughly bored for a whilePublished 1 month ago by Michael David Turner
How doesn't like friends? This show is a classic and ending fabulously! I got the last two episodes just to be reminded of good times :)Published 3 months ago by Kimanzi C.