5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
As advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars On top of my best books list - One of a kind., June 25, 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
Jeffrey Marks wasn't afraid to ask the detailed questions about the afterlife that most other books don't. What do spirits do all day? What are their occupations, recreations and environment like? Do they have sex? I applaud him for asking the questions and approaching them in a systematic manner. A huge thank you to Jeffrey. This book occupies a very prominent place on my bookshelf. It's a keeper I will re-read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuation From Marks Afterlife Part One Book, August 22, 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
Unexpectedly, I came across the Afterlife Interviews II book by Jeffrey Marks and decided to purchase it due to my previous familiarity with two of his other books. Additionally, my simultaneous interest with the afterlife, the higher self, and the power of imagination has increased exponentially since 2013. As a result, I feel especially drawn to material that I sense would help me further understand areas around those three topics. This book does expand on what he previously covered in his first afterlife book. However, the topic of this book is formatted in such a way, that one can still glean good information from this book even without yet being exposed to writings from the first afterlife book. The following is some of the details included in The Afterlife Interviews II by Jeffrey Marks:

“Heavenly Homes” (chapter 37 pages 95-99): I have to admit that this is one of my favorite chapters in this book. The author is given information that suggests that some who cross over to the other side may prefer to experience houses that embody a vibe of wealth and prosperity if they did not have the chance to live that way while on earth. One client’s father gives Marks the image of him living in a mansion. Another spirit gives the information that they at first utilized the option to live in several houses. However, he then eventually decided to go with just one home once he felt that multiple abodes were unnecessary.

“Spirit Guides And Guardian Angels” (chapter 43 pages 137-147): Information is transcribed that the role of spirit helpers is to help facilitate helping a person living on earth to be given the keys to live their life more successfully, but that they still must navigate the journey themselves. I agree with this, however I was hoping that details would be covered on the higher self and how the spirit world plays a role in the gifts of psychic abilities and clairvoyance. Additionally, one of the books on the afterlife by Elsa Barker touches on the power of imagination and the important role that imagination plays in both the spirit realm and earth life. What I’m trying to say that connecting the themes of the higher self and imagination to spirit helper communication might have added an extra strong element to this chapter. Last, but not definitely least, controversial information is included to suggest that someone who says that they are receiving communications from an archangel may be actually getting the communication from a spirit guide tasked with delivering the messages.

“Fate of Suicides” (chapter 48 pages 197-204): Details are delivered to the author to suggest that there are many suicides that are given extra love and care once they cross over. He also goes into mentioning that many of them end up reincarnating on earth because of their spirits becoming more aware on why they had to go through the extreme challenges and adversity to begin with. However, the only point I must respectfully disagree with the author on is that some people commit suicide because it was in their destiny. The reason being is because of my increased awareness (thanks to repeated exposure to various spiritual texts) that each life is valuable and holds a purpose and gift to both the man or woman and those who surround that person. I say this conviction regardless of the person’s intelligence level, income, job, where they live, spiritual beliefs, how attractive they are perceived by themselves and others etc. I understand that the author (Jeffrey Marks) is not implying that one human life is more valuable than the other. It is just that my concern is that the spreading of the message that suicide is in some people’s destiny may lead some people to believe that certain human lives are worth more than others. Additionally, it is common knowledge that there have been an increase in suicides by men and women who were marginalized in society for being different in some way and/or victims of bullies (both adult bullies and bullies that are teenagers and younger). Again, I understand that the author is not saying this, however advocating that suicide may be in some destiny blueprints may also open a dangerous door for the bully(bullies) and/or their family members to imply that maybe they are not responsible for a person’s suicide because they may have been meant to do so. There are numerous other examples that would take up too much time for me to mention. Please understand that my speaking on the suicide topic in no way means that I ever plan to kill myself during my current lifetime. I’m lucky to have been given the psychic awareness that my life means something regardless of how other men and women view me. It is just that although I still recommend this book (due to its many fantastic viewpoints on a range of topics), the viewpoint that some suicides are destined gave me cause for concern to speak up on why I respectfully disagree with that viewpoint.

4.0 out of 5 stars It seemed a bit more tedious than other books that I have read in this ..., July 9, 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
It seemed a bit more tedious than other books that I have read in this line. I was happy with the time of arrival etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
Fantastic book, well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Afterlife Interviews, Volume II, June 15, 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
It was wonderful to get some questions answered that I
had always wanted to ask! The everyday life sounds
so much more peaceful and full of love on the other side.
This book was well written and insightful. I loved both volumes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven and Beyond....I can only hope so!, August 7, 2014
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
If this book is not real, if this book is not based on things that will happen when we are in the afterlife, then it should! These are the answers I want to hear if/when I ask these questions. Combined with Volume I, these question bring out questions from me that I would love to see in a Volume III. I hope there will be another volume!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeffrey Marks hits the target, June 17, 2014
Jann Finley (SHINGLE SPRINGS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II (Paperback)
An easy, compelling and interesting read. I have given this book to all my relatives and they are fascinated! Thanks!

The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II
The Afterlife Interviews: Volume II by Jeffrey A. Marks (Paperback - May 14, 2014)
$22.00 $19.06