5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific recipes!!
Published 22 months ago by S. McDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE-USERS BEWARE
I found this version of the Belly Fat Cure confusing and repetitive; it adds in some things (fruits) and takes out others (desserts).
I am sure it's a good idea but I like the "The 100" better. It expands on the original books and is simpler to follow. The menus and shopping list is all done. I wish Jorge would design an app for my iPhone!!!

In...
Published 20 months ago by Vv

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific recipes!!, April 5, 2013
I have been a fan of Mr. Cruise since the Belly Fat Cure. This is still the same sugar/carb counting with more information on why you should eat this way. I'm already a believer in his system so I just skimmed the front part. What is so valuable about this book is the new sample menus and the new recipes. Great recipes and will add great variety to the tried and true staples I use from his original Belly Fat Cure book. The end had a Q&A that reminded me that we should not save all our sugar/carbs for the end of the day. When I do plateau, it is always because I am not sticking to the per meal limits.

4.0 out of 5 stars the slim belly happy hormones 2-sheets-off-the-net is so much simpler and easier, October 4, 2013
This review is from: The Aging Cure: Reverse 10 years in one week with the FAT-MELTING CARB SWAP (Spiral-bound)
But I haven't tried the recipes yet, and lots of them look yummy. Cruise's program is WORKING for me and I'm almost 65. Love it!The protein snacks are important to keep the old metabolism humming. I needed to lose 15 # and have lost 10 in a couple of months. The cool thing is, the loss has sped up for me as I stayed with the plan, instead of slowing down like everything else I've tried! And I've been careful but not perfect. OH, one more thing. I can't believe how fruit was spiking my blood sugar and keeping me overweight. I ate a lot of fruit--healthy, right? Now, I'm delighted with a few blueberries or 1/4 of an apple--always along with protein, of course. And, I finally get that artificial sweeteners are death to my weight loss. Thank you, Mr. Cruise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eating plan I've ever encountered., July 18, 2013
In the first two weeks, I lost 8 lbs. The weight loss has started slowing down (as Jorge predicted it would), but I continue to fit into clothes that I haven't worn in years. The best thing is is that I don't experience cravings or hunger. If I do start to feel hungry, I eat some pistachios or a cheese stick. I really recomment the Sugar & Carb Counter and/or buying the I-Phone app (only $4.99). I've just started Jorge's 8-minute workout, and love how easy it is. I'm a fan for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Recipes, June 11, 2013
This new book has great recipes, especially the pizzas. I am a Belly Fat Cure follower for life, and have found this style of eating the most easiest and delicious, compared to Atkins,etc. Anyhow, kudos to Jorge, and keep the recipes coming!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes!, June 12, 2013
I love all of Jorge's books! He always includes really easy recipes. He's so concerned about the obesity in America and always has new information!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helpful Book, September 19, 2013
Great book lost wieght and easy to follow, I actually dropped 7 inches off my waist and 35 pounds WOW!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, September 15, 2013
Amy (Vallejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Very educational. Easy to read. Lots of valuable information to help minimize carb consumption. Info was new and based on science.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, September 2, 2013
similar to his other books which I have 4 of. I just not good a following the day to day instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars fat-melting carb sway, May 31, 2013
This book makes so much sense you just have be prepared for a lifestyle change for the better. GET THE SUGAR OUT OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT, plain and simple. Nobody said it is easy especially if you enjoy a sweet or two, but if you can do it, it works. I haven't made many of the recipies, but they sound tasty and I will be trying them soon. I have cheated a time or two but very little. The food I miss the most is yogurt even if it is not the real sugar still not good for you. Oh well as we all know the best things if life aren't good for you, sad by true!

3.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE-USERS BEWARE, May 30, 2013

In fairness, the biggest problem was that I ordered the Kindle version in which none of the menu charts were readable. I don't know if this is Amazon's problem or the publisher, but buyers should be warned that graphics do not enlarge like typeface!
Vv

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Aging Cure: Reverse 10 years in one week with the FAT-MELTING CARB SWAP
The Aging Cure: Reverse 10 years in one week with the FAT-MELTING CARB SWAP by Jorge Cruise (Spiral-bound - February 1, 2013)
$19.95 $14.55