- Hardcover: 196 pages
- Publisher: Century Hutchinson (April 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091736846
- ISBN-13: 978-0091736842
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #831,635 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Agony and the Ecstasy: Stephen Roche's World of Cycling Hardcover – April, 1989
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Roche describes his humble beginnings as a milk man apprentice for his father through his rise through the ranks to become only the second cyclist to win the "Triple Crown," the Tour of Italy, The Tour of France and the World Championship in 1987.
Packed with details only an insider would know, Roche and Walsh have written a highly entertaining and informative book about the world of professional cycling, the greatest sport in the world.