Sex and the City 6 Seasons 2001
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Agony and the 'Ex'-tacy In the fourth-season premiere of this smash-hit comedy series, Miranda's single life becomes a comedy routine during an engagement party, Samantha is stuck on a handsome priest and Carrie's 35th birthday party is a bust.
2. The Real Me Carrie's insecurities are put to the test. Meanwhile, Samantha has sexy pictures taken so she can remember herself as a 'hot chick.' Also, Charlotte deals with a gynecological problem.
3. Defining Moments Carrie begins dating a good-looking jazz-club owner; Charlotte and Trey re-ignite their passion...all over Manhattan; and Samantha gets involved with a sexy artist.
4. What's Sex Got to Do with It? Samantha shocks everyone with her latest relationship; Charlotte and Trey look to truly re-connect; and Miranda swears off sex only to get involved with...baked goods.
5. Ghost Town Carrie and Miranda are haunted by the spirits of relationships past; Samantha enjoys some artificial support; and Charlotte's battle with her mother-in-law comes to a startling climax.
6. Baby, Talk Is Cheap Samantha's experiment with novelty nipples wins her a man's affection. Meanwhile, Carrie's leap into the information age reunites her with Aidan; Charlotte and Trey take the next step in their marriage; and Miranda ponders the allure of the ass.
7. Time and Punishment Carrie and Aidan deal with new distractions; Samantha demands gender equality when it comes to below-the-belt grooming; Charlotte must choose between work and family; and Miranda is sidelined by a back injury.
8. My Motherboard, My Self Carrie learns a valuable lesson after her computer crashes; Samantha searches for an elusive climax; and Miranda's personal crisis leads everyone to see things in a new light.
9. Sex and the Country Charlotte decides that truly loving Trey means at least trying to love his mother. Miranda's prickly bedside manner turns out to be just what the doctor ordered for Steve. Out in the country, Carrie attempts to deal with Aidan's rustic side.
10. Belles of the Balls Carrie helps Aidan and Big learn to accept each other a bit more, while Miranda and Steve get closer than they've been in a long time. Charlotte and Trey keep up the hard work of making a baby.
11. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda Samantha's obsession with accessories causes friction with an A-list client; Carrie takes some grown-up steps with Aidan; Charlotte and Trey discover the real reason behind their infertility; and Miranda is confronted by some life-altering news.
12. Just Say Yes Miranda makes a surprising decision; Charlotte and Trey reach a turning point in their quest for parenthood; Carrie struggles to answer a very important question; and Samantha takes a spur-of-the-moment trip to get away from it all.
13. The Good Fight Carrie finds herself more cramped than cozy when Aidan moves in with her. Meanwhile, Samantha reveals surprising feelings for Richard, Trey gives Charlotte an unwanted gift and Miranda learns who really controls a pregnant woman's body.
14. All That Glitters Miranda is embroiled in an unusual case of office politics while Carrie worries about being able to settle down enough for Aidan. Meanwhile, Samantha fears she may have said too much to Richard, and Charlotte makes another painful marital decision.
15. Change of a Dress Samantha's relationship with Richard has her considering monogamy, although he may not be feeling the same way. Carrie, on the other hand, is forced to face her fear of commitment.
16. Ring a Ding Ding Carrie must deal with a serious financial challenge, Miranda and Steve grapple with the details of raising a baby, Charlotte has a hard time letting go of Mrs. MacDougal and Samantha tries to get more than just pricey presents out of Richard.
17. A Vogue Idea Carrie begins her new job with 'Vogue' magazine, but is shocked when she receives some editorial advice. Meanwhile, Charlotte convinces Miranda to have a baby shower and Samantha employs an unconventional tactic to get what she needs from Richard.
18. I Heart NY In the Season Four finale, Mr. Big makes a move that leaves Carrie considering what might have been. Meanwhile, Samantha's relationship hits a snag, Charlotte begins dating again and Miranda prepares for motherhood.
|Director||Michael Patrick King|
|Starring||Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall|
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, Kyle MacLachlan, Costas Mandylor, Yul Vazquez, Kathleen Bridget Kelly, Aidan Sullivan, Jonathan Dokuchitz, Linda Halaska, Daria Rumi, Katie Zeiner, David Costelloe, Chuck Bunting, Douglas McInnis, Alex Emanuel|
|Producers||Jenny Bicks, Cindy Chupack, Antonia Ellis, Allan Heinberg, Michael Patrick King, Mark McGann, John P. Melfi, Grace Naughton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jane Raab|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
If you've never watched this series, give it a try. As long as you're not a prude or close-minded. If so... give it a try too. Read morePublished 1 month ago by AmazonShopper
Great price. Great quality. Dvd series was just as described. Very happyPublished 2 months ago by heatherlynn harding