Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 3, 2016
item received as expected
on June 19, 2016
Have reread several times and always pick up something new....especially the reminder to ASK for what I want!
on February 26, 2016
This is a timeless book. I've pulled it off my shelves and a moral booster for 8 years or more.
on February 24, 2016
This book should be put as #1 on your reading list. It's a great book full of amazing quotes and wonderful narratives. Really love it!
on February 23, 2016
Not a great book. I was reading it and at first, it was great. Until page 134 is where I lost interest. Author just gives stories of others in this book. Doesn't really give you an lot of exercises.
on February 13, 2016
worth any money
on January 5, 2016
Great seller. Not as big a fan of the book. The "Ask for anything" approach to life isn't for me.
on November 12, 2015
I gave this book to my son that is 28 and a bit lost in his life. I was really inspired after reading this book and felt it may help him. His girlfriend also picked up the book and both of them got a lot of motivation from it. This is a great book to pick up again when you need to get inspired in your life to make some changes.
on October 17, 2015
Good reading
on October 5, 2015
The first few minutes were not very engaging but I may find time later