The Almighty Johnsons 1 Season 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. It's Kind of a Birthday Present It is Axl Johnson's 21st birthday - which explains the fire in the sky; the Waitemata Harbour being the colour of blood; the various women who seem to want to kill him; and the sudden need for a family ceremony in a forest.
2. This is Where Duty Starts Axl Johnson learns very quickly that when you're on a Quest to find one woman among millions, your heart is not necessarily the part of your anatomy you should be following.
3. God's Gift to Zebras One of the things about Goddesses is that they can show up anywhere - be it in a library or at a bar. But whether they are the Goddess you're looking for is a whole other matter.
4. You Gotta Love Life, Babe Sometimes the line between doing the honourable thing and doing the easy thing, that line can get very blurred - especially when it comes to Gods and their offspring.
5. This is Not Washing Powder, My Friend When something seems too good to be true, this is inevitably because it is too good to be true. And this is a lesson Axl Johnson is about to learn - big time.
6. Goddesses, Axl, Come in All Forms It's hammer time, as a road trip to follow a falling star takes the God boys into uncharted territory; to a heartland of darkness where the usual rules no longer apply.
7. Bad Things Happen Two nights out drinking lead to two different forms of temptation - both of which could end very badly for the parties concerned.
8. I Can Give You Frigg The arrival on the scene of a singing butcher causes a shift in celestial power as the Gods and Goddesses work to get on the right side of the equation.
9. Hunting Reindeer on Slippery Rocks What if the one you're with isn't necessarily the one you love? And what if the one you love, you love her so much it is dangerous to her health?
10. Every Good Quest Has a Sacrifice The time has finally come for Axl Johnson and his brothers to man up and be the Gods they truly are.
I greatly enjoyed this irreverant and imaginative series. It is laugh-out loud funny and very satisfying.Published 4 days ago by Barbara Allen
this tv show was not as good as i had hoped. it looked as if it was made on a low budget.Published 6 days ago by Gina Smith
Love the concept; love Olaf. It really nice to see an entirely different take on the world of Asgard.Published 18 days ago by Peggy M Kramer
MY REVEIW WAS CLEAR AND I HOPE THE FUNDS WERE NOT TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND MAYBE IN THE
FFUTURE THE CAGE WILL BE MADE AVILABLE TO ME AT THE ORIGINAL PRICE AND MY HOUSE AND... Read more
This show is hilarious! Most episodes have me grinning most of the way through, and even laughing out loud. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Sharon Delarose
Loved this show. with the mix of the greek gods and then modern life ... I found it quite enjoyable. I wasn't sure about it at first but then I got hooked. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Heather dawn